+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Movie Trivia

I'm going to try to make this one cryptic...
    In this movie,

-A hubcap is on the verge of being put on, but never gets on the wheel.

-The "Ming Dynasty" is mentioned

Since this is pretty hard, I will add on as time passes.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Ok here's some more clues:

- A fire erupts, and the fireplace, of all places, is used as a shelter.

- The movie features a lion and a rhino among other animals.
    -- Unknown

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Jumanji?

Ah, I think the Fireplace scene did it.

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade?
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

MHayes62 got it!
    -- Unknown

In this movie although the sound of horses is heard throughout the movie, in only one short scene is a horse actually shown on screen.

Just like Zaius, it's a cryptic hint. I'll post more if needed.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

In case people are curious,

-the hubcap scene occurs after the Joneses land/crash in a deserty place while evading the german fighters. A man almost finishes changing his tire and as he puts on the hubcap, the Joneses take off with the car.

- The Ming Dynasty mention is when Henry Jones breaks a vase over Indiana's head after he busts in through the window of the castle. Henry is more worried about having broken what seems to be a Ming Dynasty vase than about Indiana's head, when he discovers it was a fake vase after all.

- The fire scene occurs when the Joneses are tied up to the chair and Henry accidentally drops the lighter he was using to try to burn through the ropes.

- The rhino and lion are seen at the prologue when young Indiana (played by River Phoenix) runs from the men wanting to claim Coronado's cross for themselves.
    Last edited by Zaius; 12-10-2003 at 05:20 PM.
    -- Unknown

The Ring?
    -- Unknown

Nope not The Ring

Another Hint

There have been many mathmatical theories/formulas created by people in response to a math question posed during this movie.

+ Reply to Thread