+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Movie Trivia

Your turn!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

I'll post a new on in a minute, i have to think. I hope i don't hurt myself.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Ya I understand, I tried hard to think of one that couldn't be found either through googling or imdb.com's trivia pages and couldn't
    -- Unknown

When this movie was produced, the studio thought it was too confusing so they asked the lead actor to do a voice over narative of the film.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    Ya I understand, I tried hard to think of one that couldn't be found either through googling or imdb.com's trivia pages and couldn't
    I know what you mean. I didn't need google or imdb for Shawshank, It's one of my favorite movies. And the "Maine" hayfield is a dead giveaway that it was Stephen King. Only he bases anything in Maine.

Apocalypse Now?
    -- Unknown

Nope. But i could do a lot of trivia for Apocalypse Now. Probably my favorite movie of all time, plus a very tumultuous filming.

Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    When this movie was produced, the studio thought it was too confusing so they asked the lead actor to do a voice over narative of the film.
    more trivia:
    The actor and director hated the idea of the voice over so the actor did a terrible job. They thought it would be scraped and there would not be time to redo it. The studio used the "bad" voiceover, much to the dismay of the director.

Blade Runner?
    -- Unknown

Very good Zaius! Blade Runner it is. The studio also made them tack on the "Happy Ending"

You are up.

+ Reply to Thread