+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game: Movie Trivia

Daddio, I'm going to give you that one. I was actually thinking of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, but, the chess scene is a definate homage as well. You are up.

I cheated and did the same movie for Name the Movie and Trivia. Must conserve brain power.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    Daddio, I'm going to give you that one. I was actually thinking of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, but, the chess scene is a definate homage as well. You are up.

I cheated and did the same movie for Name the Movie and Trivia. Must conserve brain power.
    I knew I was sensing some Deja-vu...LOL

Name the movie (starring John Wayne) that was filmed in the deserts of the American West shortly after atomic bombs were tested there? Many, many of the cast, crew, production staff etc. later died of cancer (including the Duke) no doubt caused by the nuclear fall-out.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    The Conquerer

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak
    The Conquerer
    Very, very good OnMyLunchBreak...the Conquerer is correct.

The Duke was playing Genghis Khan. Sad that so many people got cancer after filming the movie. But of course back then they thought that a pair of Ray Ban Sun Glasses were all you needed to protect you from a mushroom cloud.

You are up my friend.

Hi: this is actually OnMyLunchBreak, I use that name when I'm...on my lunch break, as for some reason I can't log in as Wilde. So, here goes....

Staying with John Wayne (cuz I like him) which television did he once appear on in a pink bunny suit?
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I have no idea if this is correct, but it sounds like something that would be on Laugh In.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Correct MHayes...your turn!

What horror film was conceived by the creator standing in line at a hardware store day dreaming about how he could get to the front of the line.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

You got it OMLB

+ Reply to Thread