+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game: Movie Trivia

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...nce&vi=reviews was the link that said lady and the tramp 2 was 46 years away from the first one...

One of the remarkable things about making an animated sequel is that actors don't age. It took Disney 46 years to make a sequel to its 1955 hit Lady and the Tramp, yet the events of this made-for-video sequel take place only six months later.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...nce&vi=reviews was the link that said lady and the tramp 2 was 46 years away from the first one...
    Oh...sorry about that...I didt know that thanks...I was clueing "The Wizard of Oz" (made in 1939) and "Return to Oz" (made in 1985) - also a 46 year difference. I guess its a tie - but since tie goes to the runner (which would be you) then you are safe and up to bat. LOL

Oh cool! That's interesting that they're both exactly 46 years.

Ok here's one:

A member of ZZ Top was flown in for a cameo appearance during this film's funeral scene.
    -- Unknown

FORT Fogey
    A member of ZZ Top was flown in for a cameo appearance during this film's funeral scene.
    O Brother Where Art Thou?

No
    -- Unknown

A Simple Plan?
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Yes!
    -- Unknown

This movie pays homage to the classic Ingmar Bergman film, The Seventh Seal, with a scene involving playing death for your soul.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Oh cool! That's interesting that they're both exactly 46 years.

Ok here's one:

I saw that movie and didn't even know he was in it.

All of you guys and gals are so good.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    This movie pays homage to the classic Ingmar Bergman film, The Seventh Seal, with a scene involving playing death for your soul.
    "Love & Death"? I seem to recall Woody Allen playing chess with death in that film.

+ Reply to Thread