+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game: Movie Trivia

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    Chevy Chase was the first to leave SNL to make movies. I think his first was Foul Play with Goldie Hawn.
    Correctimundo

This movie was listed in the Guiness Book Of World Records as the highest profit to cost ratio as of 98.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fogey
    This movie was listed in the Guiness Book Of World Records as the highest profit to cost ratio as of 98.
    I was thinking "Greek Wedding" or "Blair Witch Project" but think that they were both later than '98.

"Night of the Living Dead"?

Blair Witch Project?
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

No on all counts.
    Here is a hint

The star, who is now a house hold name, was so unknown in the US at the time, that his face did not appear on any of the posters or trailers for the film.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fogey
    No on all counts.
    Here is a hint

The star, who is now a house hold name, was so unknown in the US at the time, that his face did not appear on any of the posters or trailers for the film.
    Enter the Dragon?

FORT Fogey
    No on all counts.
    Here is a hint

Hercules In New York?

No again, bigger hint.

Those posters which did not show the actor, instead showed all the car chases and explosions in the movie.

FORT Fogey
    No again, bigger hint.

Those posters which did not show the actor, instead showed all the car chases and explosions in the movie.
    Mad Max?

Ding Ding, You got it daddio.

+ Reply to Thread