+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legwarmers and Aqua Net...

Your generation stuck mine with a motherload of cultural horrors (bradys! disco! plaid! roller skating!). -30% for being a yuppie.
    5 point bonus for telling me where you saw this. Thanks!

Final Score: 66.6

OK, I don't think I deserved to lose that 30% - I wasn't old enough to have "stuck" anyone with the Bradys, and I wasn't rich enough to be a Yuppie . . . although I did have a boyfriend that aspired to yuppiness in the 80's . . . maybe I do deserve it after all. Never mind. Look away.

And I spelled colitas right!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    In my red VW Microbus
    117- and my head hurts now...
    and i cant believe i missed the metallica one... some of those i were on the tip of my tongue and i couldnt pull it together... damn.
    class of '87

I made 2 silly typos, and there were several songs that I knew, but didn't have the time or the inclination to try to figure out. All in all though, I'm pretty happy with 100.5.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowedIn View Post
    And I spelled colitas right!
    Ya know, I never knew what they were saying there until this quiz!! Man you learn something new everyday!
    I the 80's...made a 72.5..kinda disappointed in my score but there were several that I kept trying to squeeze the melody outta my brain and it just didn't want to participate!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123