+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Thanksgiving Dinner

FORT Fogey
    Quick to the (fortmobile) makes quick exit w/snowy,star and the cheese cakes. Forks and big thermos of irish coffee!

You guys are too funny! I also love anything with pumpkin! Last year we found some pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips, they were soooooo good!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Why can't we all just get along!
    *Squirts Star in face with whipped cream as diversionary tactic, then grabs cheesecakes and runs off, laughing maniacally*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Sure, I'll whip some up with this pumpkin and nutmeg I've been carrying around Should I spike it?
    Once you KICK ASS in the catfight, go ahead and make me a yummy spiked hot beverage
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    You guys are too funny! I also love anything with pumpkin! Last year we found some pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips, they were soooooo good!
    Mmm, that does sound good.

FG-You are too funny. The three of us(SFG, FG, and SG) remind me of those chicks on Joe Millionaire that only have a letter difference between their names (Lina, Olinda, and Linda). I see the shorthand and sometimes think that they are talking about me when they are talking about one of you all.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Runs behind Snowy squirting shots on whip cream into mouth and laughing hysterically! Reminds Snowy who has the forks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Why can't we all just get along!
    *Squirts Star in face with whipped cream as diversionary tactic, then grabs cheesecakes and runs off, laughing maniacally*

Hey! I thought we were all good ladies! How bout some spiked punch in exchange for some yummy ummy cheesecake?

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Once you KICK ASS in the catfight, go ahead and make me a yummy spiked hot beverage
    You can enjoy a nice spiced up pumpkin beverage, Jewelsy, but be care, because if you should over-indulge...
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Okay, this thread is definitely going to cause me to gain weight. It makes me hungry!

ETA: SFG, where did the yummy spread go? Now I am definitely NOT hungry.

FORT Fogey
    ( Mouth full of whip cream) I know Star!!

but I am still not sharing these forks unless you have a cheese cake in your hand! Takes a finger lick of whip cream off of Star's cheek! mmmmm want a shot from the can??

+ Reply to Thread