Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Game: I Never....

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Game: I Never....

Me either.

I never wanted to be a ballerina.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I would have KILLED to be a ballerina....but I am seriously attracted to dance, too!!! It's just soooo beautiful and athletic.

I never understood why 2 women will fight over a man, and the man will just sit there and say NOTHING, watching the "entertainment". How foolish do these broads look???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I never drink milk when I'm thirsty.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I never have understood why someone would allow their child to ride a scooter without body protection.

I never understood why people will ask for suggestions to remedy a problem and will then proceed to say "No,", or make excuses to disqualify every suggestion.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I never understood that either, shay. Drives me bonkers.

I never could understand the celebrity and/or sports hero worship of the American culture.

me neither!!!!!! (and it's not just American culture)

I never have understood why people are so interested in the private lives of celebrities.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Amen!!!! These people usually, for the most part, choose to be relatively uneducated and are rewarded for this! Most of them seem to be doing well just to get out of high school. I respect the BRAIN more!

I never understood why I find "crafting" such an uninteresting thing for ME to do. When I do undertake something, I find that I do have the creativity, but not the interest. How can I have so many "crafty" friends?

I'm the same way. I always say "Some people make, other people buy. We keep the makers in business."

I never understood why Cheerleading is considered a sport in High School.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Doesn't cheerleading become a super-competitive sport in high school/middle school? Now, you've pushed my button! You can't get to the upper levels for scholarships and money and recognition until you've paid your dues and learned your basics. It is, easily, as athletic as football and basketball. It's also great for building confidence and self-esteem, and discipline. It can help you "find your way". Those people are definitely some hard workers.

I never ice skated.
    Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread