+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Game: I Never....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Game: I Never....

I never get sick of looking at people's (womens') choices of jewelry and how they choose to wear it! I like to flip channels when the news is on to see who is wearing what!

I never get sick of "playing in" people's jewelry boxes! Some things I just refuse to outgrow!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I never liked orange and red together, and that seems to be quite trendy, right now. And they can do it without me!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I never get tired of looking at jewelry, and once in a while treating myself to something; I look at it as a future gift for my sons and DILs, but in the meantime, I enjoy wearing my nice things.

I never have lived my life with a "woe is me" attitude. I can't imagine having to post a pouty face everyday.

I never liked wearing Halloween masks. I think my claustrophobia was coming on waaaay back in my childhood.

I never have felt guilty about indulging myself! If I'm going to "feel guilty", I just don't need to do it.

I never understood why women's clothes have to cost so much more than men's clothes.

FORT Fogey

I never go up or down stairs while wearing backless slippers.

I never drink milk.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Me either

I never drink wine.

+ Reply to Thread