+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 10132
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Game: Never Have I Ever

  1. #581
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    bee sting here. It's not pleasant, but not as bad as we all make it look when trying to avoid the stupid things.

    nhIe ridden a horse.

  2. #582
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    I have; but they scare me when I'm riding them. Not scared of them when I'm not, but I just don't like it

    nhIe seen Citizen Kane
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

  3. #583
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I have; but they scare me when I'm riding them. Not scared of them when I'm not, but I just don't like it

    nhIe seen Citizen Kane

    I've seen the beginning of CK three times, but never been able to stay awake for the whole thing.

    nhIe seen Citizen Ka . .

  4. #584
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I've seen the beginning of CK three times, but never been able to stay awake for the whole thing.

    nhIe seen Citizen Ka . .
    I happen to like CK thank you....

    NHIE flirted with the idea of dating my own gender.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #585
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I happen to like CK thank you....

    NHIE flirted with the idea of dating my own gender.
    I've flirted with the idea.

    nhIe had the opportunity for dating my own gender. That I know of.

  6. #586
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    I've been asked out by two lesbians. Does that count as opportunity? I turned them down, though (one was kinda cute, made me almost wish I were a lesbian cause I wasn't having much luck with the guys at the time )

    Never Have I Ever been in a snowball fight
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  7. #587
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I've been asked out by two lesbians. Does that count as opportunity? I turned them down, though (one was kinda cute, made me almost wish I were a lesbian cause I wasn't having much luck with the guys at the time )

    Never Have I Ever been in a snowball fight

    Never been in a snowball fight? Holy moly. What a treat! You need to snatch up your little kid and get her in a snowball fight right now. Let her win, of course...

    nhIe decorated a palm tree for Christmas, well not for any other reason, actually.

  8. #588
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    I had a fake palm tree in my old office that we used to put twinkle lights on.

    Never Have I Ever not been afraid to fly (although I do it anyway)
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  9. #589
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I had a fake palm tree in my old office that we used to put twinkle lights on.

    Never Have I Ever not been afraid to fly (although I do it anyway)

    I love to fly, big planes or small crafts...

    nhIe been "bumped" from a flight.

  10. #590
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    I love to fly too, JD!!! Every time's like the first

    I've never been bumped from a flight, but I was upgraded once from coach to First Class when one of the flight attendants saw me give my window seat to a little girl so she could see out. First class rocks! Oh, how the other 1% lives!!!

    However, never have I ever been "bumped" from a flight.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.