+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 10134
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Game: Never Have I Ever

  1. #511
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I must be off tonight . . .

    Never have I ever had an alarm (on my car, house, etc.)

    Yep, when I lived with my stbx-husband, we had a gorgeous house (now he has a gorgeous house!) with an alarm.

    nhIe - paid for dinner out for my entire family.

  2. #512
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,306
    I've paid for dinner for the family. Also been to Macy's countless times. I've had car alarms. They're totally useless. While I was still living at home with my Father in Staten Island I had a brand new 95 Bronco (prior to the 96 I spoke about in the car thread) stolen right out of the driveway with the alarm on and a club on the steering wheel. I'm glad that where I live now I usually don't bother to lock my car doors in the driveway at night.

    Never been to a football game
    Never watched The Practice

    NHIE watched Dawsons Creek
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

  3. #513
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I've paid for dinner for the family. Also been to Macy's countless times. I've had car alarms. They're totally useless. While I was still living at home with my Father in Staten Island I had a brand new 95 Bronco (prior to the 96 I spoke about in the car thread) stolen right out of the driveway with the alarm on and a club on the steering wheel. I'm glad that where I live now I usually don't bother to lock my car doors in the driveway at night.

    Never been to a football game
    Never watched The Practice

    NHIE watched Dawsons Creek

    Soooo...now where exactly did you say you live? And what kind of car is it? And do you usually leave the keys in it? (Just wondering - no reason, really...)




    nhIe been able to get my mom to adjust the temperature inside the house to offset the outside temp. I'm staying at my mom's right now, and if this place weren't PG13, I'd say I'm freezing my a$$ off! Well, maybe I couldn't type that with these mittens on.

    I used to be an avid Practice watcher. :rolleyes Now it's just stupid.

    But never have I ever seen Dawson's Creek. Is that still on?
    Last edited by J.D.; 11-12-2003 at 09:30 AM.

  4. #514
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Apparently not a lot of DC fans here, so we'll skip ahead...

    Never Have I Ever liked math
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  5. #515
    I ramble...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Shepherdsville, KY
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Apparently not a lot of DC fans here, so we'll skip ahead...

    Never Have I Ever liked math
    Well, a little too late, but I loved DC and I'm sad it finally ended.

    But NHIE liked math.

  6. #516
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecka
    Well, a little too late, but I loved DC and I'm sad it finally ended.

    But NHIE liked math.
    I like math... I like it better when i get the answers right.


    NHIE liked high school fashion shows.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #517
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    We used to have fun with them in high school--nothing serious, but we would raise money for clubs and stuff.

    And I have a BS in Math so I guess I like it!

    However, Never Have I Ever liked Economics (what am I thinking, who does?)

    Never have I ever not had a functioning record player (gimme vinyl anyday!)
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

  8. #518
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    We used to have fun with them in high school--nothing serious, but we would raise money for clubs and stuff.

    And I have a BS in Math so I guess I like it!

    However, Never Have I Ever liked Economics (what am I thinking, who does?)

    Never have I ever not had a functioning record player (gimme vinyl anyday!)
    I had one.... back in the day... but CD's are more convienient.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #519
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I like math... I like it better when i get the answers right.


    NHIE liked high school fashion shows.

    I used to write, plan, produce, direct and model in fashion shows in high school. Won a couple of awards in DECA. Dorky, I know, but not bad for a high school punk. And I loved it. Started a very promising carreer, opportunity to move to Denver to start with a modeling agency there. But, being the brilliant teenager I was, decided to get married and pregnant instead. 'Nuff said?


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Never have I ever not had a functioning record player (gimme vinyl anyday!)

    ****************************** *****

    I've had a couple of non-functioning record players in my day.

    nhIe read an newspaper from cover to cover.

  10. #520
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,306
    Let's get this one going again. Yeah, I've read the paper cover to cover. (well, at least skimmed)

    NHIE Hit anything bigger than a squirrel with my car
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.