+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 10134
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Game: Never Have I Ever

  1. #481
    Daddio
    Guest
    Loved it.

    NHIE liked Meryl Streep

  2. #482
    chirospasm
    Guest
    I actually do. Sometimes I think the hype is over the top, but she is a good actress.

    Never have I ever liked gross-out humor (not a fan of American Pie, etc.)

  3. #483
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I actually do. Sometimes I think the hype is over the top, but she is a good actress.

    Never have I ever liked gross-out humor (not a fan of American Pie, etc.)
    I like gross out humor... in case no one noticed...

    NHIE caught a cold from being out in the rain.

  4. #484
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Neither have I

    NHIE ate so much that I had to vomit

  5. #485
    caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    431
    yeah, pizza once.. I really don't want to get into details

    NHIE won a radio contest

  6. #486
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    yeah, pizza once.. I really don't want to get into details

    NHIE won a radio contest
    me neither
    NHIE won a radio contest

  7. #487
    chirospasm
    Guest
    Okay, apparently we're all unlucky in that respect . . . movin' on!

    Never have I ever watched Joe Millionaire.

  8. #488
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,141
    I actually *have* won tickets to a theme park on the radio. I also won a "Finding Nemo" towel from Frito Lay.

    I watch Joe Millionaire, but it's not as good as last season

    NHIE watched Big Brother other than catching half a show here or there.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  9. #489
    Daddio
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    NHIE watched Big Brother other than catching half a show here or there.
    I have never even seen 10 seconds of big brother. The closest I came was the fictional version on "Yes Dear" where Jimmy was a contestant.

    NHIE played any sort of modern video game, game boy etc.

  10. #490
    Premium Member FinallyHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I have never even seen 10 seconds of big brother. The closest I came was the fictional version on "Yes Dear" where Jimmy was a contestant.

    NHIE played any sort of modern video game, game boy etc.
    Does playing the little game on my cell phone count? I tried that once. 'Yes Dear" was the closest i've come too Daddio.

    Shocking confession here:

    NHIE seen Survivor well I saw about 1/2 of an episode during the 1st season but that's it (and no, its not because I watch Friends instead)
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.