+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Game: Never Have I Ever

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    NHIE been in fist fight.
    More than I care to admit.

NHIE been to the top of the Sears Tower (and I have lived in Chicagoland my whole life!)

Thats funny, I've been to the top of the Sears Tower, but....

NHIE been to the top of the space needle, (and i've lived in seattle for almost 15 years)
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Sear Tower-yes (although the view from the John Hancock building is better, imo)

Space Needle-no

So, NHIE been to the top of the space needle
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Sear Tower-yes (although the view from the John Hancock building is better, imo)

Space Needle-no

So, NHIE been to the top of the space needle
    does the fake one in Vegas count?

nhIe fought over the tv remote control.

The last physical fight I got into with my sister was over the remote. I am ashamed to say that she was in college (home for the weekend) and I was 18. My Mom came in to find us rolling around in the floor, pulling hair and beating the snot out of each other. I can't even explain it I guess we were both suffering from pms.

Never Have I Ever liked to be the one to order the pizza

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    The last physical fight I got into with my sister was over the remote. I am ashamed to say that she was in college (home for the weekend) and I was 18. My Mom came in to find us rolling around in the floor, pulling hair and beating the snot out of each other. I can't even explain it I guess we were both suffering from pms.

Never Have I Ever liked to be the one to order the pizza
    Not really a big deal really. its like anything else... the person ordering the pizza is ultimately the person that has the final say on toppings.

NHIE have I ordered food on the internet.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

As many people know, I've ordered tons of stuff on the internet, including fruit baskets.

Never have I ever liked it when people talk on their cell phones in stores, groceries, etc. (my husband:rolleyes) Go outside! Tell them you'll call them back! We don't want to hear about whatever you are talking about.

ETA: Oh, we also order pizza from Papa Johns on the internet. Very cyber-friendly site

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    More than I care to admit.

NHIE been to the top of the Sears Tower (and I have lived in Chicagoland my whole life!)

Daddio - totally off topic, but I'm the same way except wit NYC. Lived there all my life yet I have never been to the statue of liberty, to the top of the empire stae building (worked directly across the street from it) and I worked in tower 1 of the WTC but i never bothered to go to the observation deck in tower 2!!

Oh yeah, NHIE liked when people talk on their cell phones in stores either.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    Daddio - totally off topic, but I'm the same way except wit NYC. Lived there all my life yet I have never been to the statue of liberty, to the top of the empire stae building (worked directly across the street from it) and I worked in tower 1 of the WTC but i never bothered to go to the observation deck in tower 2!!

Oh yeah, NHIE liked when people talk on their cell phones in stores either.
    yeah. I know... I have an architectural degree, worked in the business in NYC. lived in NYC for more years than the building was standing, but never went to the top. (not even to windows on the world).

and no I hate people and their discourteous ways with cellphones.
    NHIE liked when people talk on their cell phones in stores either.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I guess none of us like discouteous cell phone users so...

NHIE listened to the Howard Stern Show on the radio (although I've seen it on E! late at night)

+ Reply to Thread