+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 1014 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130530 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 10132
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Game: Never Have I Ever

  1. #291
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I have. several in fact.... which shocks the hell outta me. (I'm not a name dropper, so I'll stop there).

    NHIE gone to salt lake city.

    Surprisingly, I don't like name droppers either. So why am I so bad about it? Did I tell you I went out with Dave? Oh, that one's not funny anymore. ahem. Why are you surprised you've met several ....? Like it's hard?

    I live it SLC, but you knew that. You should visit - it's quite nice here. Admittedly, it's no Seattle....

    never have I ever been to Washington. (my husband went to law school in WA - before we met tho.)

  2. #292
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Surprisingly, I don't like name droppers either. So why am I so bad about it? Did I tell you I went out with Dave? Oh, that one's not funny anymore. ahem. Why are you surprised you've met several ....? Like it's hard?

    I live it SLC, but you knew that. You should visit - it's quite nice here. Admittedly, it's no Seattle....

    never have I ever been to Washington. (my husband went to law school in WA - before we met tho.)
    of course you knew I live just outside seattle.... (I think I'm through living in cities).

    NHIE set foot in the carribean.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #293
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    of course you knew I live just outside seattle.... (I think I'm through living in cities).

    NHIE set foot in the carribean.

    you should visit, it's quite nice there.

    never have I ever lived outside Utah.

  4. #294
    caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Age
    29
    Posts
    433
    I've never lived IN Utah

    NHIE taken my pants off in an airplane... end. thread. here.

    haha.. ok, seriously

    NHIE driven a German Car

  5. #295
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    I've never lived IN Utah

    NHIE taken my pants off in an airplane... end. thread. here.

    haha.. ok, seriously

    NHIE driven a German Car

    porsche. woo hoo. okay - vw. shut up.




    never have I ever shoveled snow.

  6. #296
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    Well, since I've never had a white christmas, I think I'll DEFINITELY have to pass on this one!

    Never have I ever shoveled snow.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

  7. #297
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Well, since I've never had a white christmas, I think I'll DEFINITELY have to pass on this one!

    Never have I ever shoveled snow.
    I have.... yucky new york weather... and yesI've had a white chistmas too. if you like yellow snow...

    NHIE gone out on christmas in my shorts.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #298
    Resurrected chirospasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    I'm baaaa-aack!
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks, senrik Make that every Christmas . . .

    Never have I ever liked lettuce (and I used to be a vegetarian!)
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

  9. #299
    caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Age
    29
    Posts
    433
    ugh.. lately I've been ordering way too much salad when I go out and eat.. all my friends laugh at me.. I'm turning into a woman :O..

    NHIE chopped down a tree

  10. #300
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    If there is ever a tree that I am able TO chop down, but even so I have never chopped a tree down.

    NHIE chopped a tree down.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.