+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122522 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Game: Never Have I Ever

Yep, broke a mirror

Never Have I Ever bought flowers for a guy
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I have in the past, they were surprised, and liked it.

Never have I ever mixed drinks for people before. (yep...I'm a )
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I was big time bartender back in the day...

Never Have I Ever managed to finish a night bartending

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Can't help there! (as evinced by the Halloween party)

Never have I ever managed to finish a night bartending
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Can't help there! (as evinced by the Halloween party)

Never have I ever managed to finish a night bartending

A private party counts, right? Yeah, I finished a night of bartending at my old boss's house. More than once.

Never have I ever tended bar for pay.

nhie bought a girl one of those cheap convinience store or 10$$$ club jobber roses in my life.

I have, but as a joke. When my best friend got married a few years ago, she went completely overboard. First, she had an engagement party, and guests were expected to bring gifts. Who does that? Then she had her shower, and yes, guests were expected to bring gifts. Okay, fine, that one I'll buy. Then we had her bachelorette party, which her bridesmaids (of which I was one) paid for...and were supposed to bring gifts as well. Okay, whatever. Then she picks out uber-expensive bridesmaids dresses. Ugly AND expensive. By the time her wedding came around (she was married one week after I finished college, so I wasn't exactly flush with cash), I was tapped out. So for her wedding gift she got one of those extraordinarily ugly frosted and etched glass picture frames, and one of those cheesy-ass roses. Pffft. That's what she gets for turning what should have been her *day* into "her year."

Never have I ever been "creative" in figuring out my taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    I have, but as a joke. When my best friend got married a few years ago, she went completely overboard. First, she had an engagement party, and guests were expected to bring gifts. Who does that? Then she had her shower, and yes, guests were expected to bring gifts. Okay, fine, that one I'll buy. Then we had her bachelorette party, which her bridesmaids (of which I was one) paid for...and were supposed to bring gifts as well. Okay, whatever. Then she picks out uber-expensive bridesmaids dresses. Ugly AND expensive. By the time her wedding came around (she was married one week after I finished college, so I wasn't exactly flush with cash), I was tapped out. So for her wedding gift she got one of those extraordinarily ugly frosted and etched glass picture frames, and one of those cheesy-ass roses. Pffft. That's what she gets for turning what should have been her *day* into "her year."

Never have I ever been "creative" in figuring out my taxes.

NHIE paid for something in regret

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG

We must have been in this wedding together, Amanda. You could have taken a page out of my diary telling about it. The bridemaids dresses were more expensive than my own wedding dress!!!! Anyway, guess what? The marriage didn't even make it to the 1st anniversary! I thought about asking for a refund.

I've regretted one or two purchases

Never Have I Ever enjoyed shopping

+ Reply to Thread