+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 436 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Follow That Song !

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Love Don't Love You - En Vogue

You Don't Know What Love Is - Traditional Jazz Covered by Sonny Rollins, Chet Baker, Coltraine, Miles Davis, Billie Holliday, i think Glen Miller was one of the first.
    End of Jazz Lesson
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Is This It - The Strokes

It's Only a Paper Moon - Traditional Jazz again, remade hundreds of times, but Nat King Cole's is the most famous
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Moondance -Van Morrison
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Dance the night away - Van Halen

Uh oh, didn't we die on Away about 100 posts ago. If i remember MasterOfPuppets said he knew some away songs. Where is MOP when we need him?

Away From Me - Puddle Of Mudd

Me Myself and I - De La Soul
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I Know - Miles Davis

+ Reply to Thread