+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 131 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT Halloween Party

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    A pumpkin muffin? Thank you mam!

Chris

Hey...are you being naughty or do I have a dirty mind?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Hey...are you being naughty or do I have a dirty mind?
    Me being naughty? Nah! But I would love to be reading your mind right about now

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Me being naughty? Nah! But I would love to be reading your mind right about now

Chris
    Its all Britney's influence! She's a wicked, wicked av

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

There is someone he specifically reminds me of but I can't think of it either. He looks a little like Esai Morales from NYPD Blue
    Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll stick with Enrique for now. (that was a very disturbing sentence to type)

Firegirl - let me know if you get that name off the tip of your tongue. Just make sure you don't swallow it.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FINALLYHERE
    Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll stick with Enrique for now. (that was a very disturbing sentence to type)

Firegirl - let me know if you get that name off the tip of your tongue. Just make sure you don't swallow it.
    I'd hate to lose Enrique anyway. Easy on the eyes, that Enrique.

Hug me!
    Is this the same Rube I used to argue with on the PH board? Man, that's funny because I totally pictured you looking like Ruben. You are one I definitely associated with your av.
    Yeah one and only.. I didn't picture you looking like Britney Spears either. I thought you were Yuda himself.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    Hope everyone has gotten over their hangovers today...lol...so, are we gonna party like that every night until Halloween?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Wow - I missed a doozie last night, huh. (I was out making dolls to sell on QVC)

I'll be there tonight, if you drunken sots can keep up with me once I get started. Who's in charge of the tequilla. And limes. And everyone needs to dress properly for body shots, it's the weekend. woo hoo.

Oh yeah, we'll need more trash bags. And paper cups. Maybe we should stay away from Wayner's wine glasses. He's so touchy about his stuff. Yeesh. So what time does this shindig begin -0r have you east coasters already started?

And we will be doing the conga line around 11:00. Be there. doo dee doo dee doo doo.....

I have some tequila if anyone wants some.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I just put on my scary Marilyn manson outfit! Whoooo
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread