+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 131 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT Halloween Party

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Jewelsy heres her pic
    Thanks guys

Now for the transformation *crosses fingers*
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    What UP with the Debbie hatin'? You got somethin' against tall, beautiful, blondes? Then you got trouble with me, bub. Just kidding...I'm not blonde.
    Yikes! Put those chucks down, bud! I don't have anything against Debbie, per se, but I am really pleased with stargazer's Britney picture. It looks good!

And as I said....somewhere in the FORT today...tall, beautiful blondes are not my preference. But if a tall, beautiful brunette or a tall, beautiful redhead is unavailable, I'll settle for one in a pinch.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Jewels, I think you look like Valerie Bertinelli as well.

Here are a couple other pics of her; if you're interested I can send them to you, avatar-sized.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna

Here are a couple other pics of her; if you're interested I can send them to you, avatar-sized.
    Ooo, the one on the left is perfect, imo.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    What UP with the Debbie hatin'? You got somethin' against tall, beautiful, blondes? Then you got trouble with me, bub. Just kidding...I'm not blonde.

Nausicaa and Snowflakegirl...not only are you both equally brilliant, astute, and well read, but now apparently you're beautiful soul sistahs as well? Damn...what the heck are us illiterate grunts to do? I'll have to rely on my wit...er...my writing....er.. I make a mean oatmeal cookie?
    Wait, who's Debbie? Paulie's not hatin' on Debbie Harry, is he? Cause if he is...:mad

And Shazz, *you're* an illiterate grunt? Snap out of the Uriah Heep moment, woman! We could all only aspire to be such "illiterate grunts".

And SFG's in a class all by herself. I'm just her handmaiden.

Debbie Gibson! Don't hurt me.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna

Oh Manny, would you do that for me/?? That would be too cool. I agree -- I'm l iking the one on the left.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Yikes! Put those chucks down, bud! I don't have anything against Debbie, per se, but I am really pleased with stargazer's Britney picture. It looks good!

And as I said....somewhere in the FORT today...tall, beautiful blondes are not my preference. But if a tall, beautiful brunette or a tall, beautiful redhead is unavailable, I'll settle for one in a pinch.
    Paulie, I'm thinking that perhaps you've not seen Ms. Gibson in quite a while. She's no longer a little blonde teen. Oh no, my friend.

[IMG]images/img/dgibson.JPG[/IMG]

Whoa Paulie, who knew there was a Debbie Gibson fan nest ready to defend itself hiding in FORT? Did you come out without too many bruises :beatup
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I would never really numchuck you Paulie, nor would Nausicaa (mayyybee..)...but I might paw at your avatar.

ETA: I'm not actually a closeted Debbie fan...btw, just playin' wit ya... That and I do think Stargazer looks like Debbie...but...I also think she makes a very sassy Britney, yer perhaps with a bit more musical talent (Star, that was you who said you and your hubby were both music majors, right?)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread