+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT Halloween Party

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Snowflakegirl, Chiaki Kuriyama (the actress who plays Gogo Yubari in the movie Kill BIll and also was in Battle Royale) is another option. Shes pretty in a different way..(terribly evil in the movie..)
    Oh Tallulah, I loved this girl! I wish I was one-tenth as bada** as she was in KB (although, if I was, I wouldn't be censoring the spelling of a** now would I?)
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Jewelsy, to me you resemble Valerie Bertinelli
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I adore Chiaki..she awesom.. I wish I could be her...lol I think she is so pretty in a different way..

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I agree, Tallulah, Jewelsy does remind me of Valerie Bertinelli.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I adore Chiaki..she awesom.. I wish I could be her...lol I think she is so pretty in a different way..
    Did ya catch her as Chigusa in "Battle Royale"? She wasn't one of the main characters, but she left an indelible impression on the viewers. Frightening yet heartbreaking portrayal.

Badass in "Kill Bill"? Pul-lease. :rolleyes Watch her as the flick-knifer Chigusa who stabs her harasser in the crotch. Repeatedly.

Jewelsy heres her pic
    Last edited by Tallulahbaby; 10-01-2006 at 11:09 AM.

Thats where I first heard of here when I saw Battle Royale...Damn she was crazy...lol Love her

Jewelsy heres her pic

THats pretty close to Jewelsy. I say
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Thats where I first heard of here when I saw Battle Royale...Damn she was crazy...lol Love her
    Sorry, I'm going off-topic again, but if you liked Chiaki in BR, you might want to check her out in "Shikoku". The film's kind of a, well...a creepy romance/mystery/ghost story is how I would describe it. Chiaki plays a girl with psychic powers returned from the dead. And of course, she looks strange and pretty in that film, too. Hmm...I think I see a pattern in Kuriyama's role selections...

On Topic: Agree w/ stargazer. Jewelsy does bear more than a passing resemblance to Valerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Just want to weigh in with my opinion that it does matter. I think the picture you found is excellent, and I'd like you to keep it. It reminds me of the other picture of you, too, so I think it's an excellent match for the Halloween party.

No Debbie Gibson. No Debbie Gibson. *march, march, hold sign, protest*
    What UP with the Debbie hatin'? You got somethin' against tall, beautiful, blondes? Then you got trouble with me, bub. Just kidding...I'm not blonde.

Nausicaa and Snowflakegirl...not only are you both equally brilliant, astute, and well read, but now apparently you're beautiful soul sistahs as well? Damn...what the heck are us illiterate grunts to do? I'll have to rely on my wit...er...my writing....er.. I make a mean oatmeal cookie?

Talluhlahbaby...I love Mya (My love is like "whoah") and I think Jewelsy does look like Valerie.

ETA: Thanks for the compliment, Stargazer. Great minds think alike.
    Last edited by Shazzer; 10-21-2003 at 04:05 PM.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

+ Reply to Thread