+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 131 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The FORT Halloween Party

Hey, SFG, I didn't know you were Asian as well.

So let's not forget our beloved Zizi, eh?

Am I the only one who can't see nausicaa's pics?

edit...I can see them now Very pretty
    Last edited by Stargazer; 10-21-2003 at 02:39 PM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What up, Nausicaa, my AzN SiStah! I'm actually mixed, which only adds to my confusion. I'm in a Hapa Haze!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Shazzer-Its funny you should mention Debbie, cause when I first saw the brit pic I used, I thought it looked like Debbie Gibson. I didn't like her music either though, so I guess it doesnt matter either way
    Just want to weigh in with my opinion that it does matter. I think the picture you found is excellent, and I'd like you to keep it. It reminds me of the other picture of you, too, so I think it's an excellent match for the Halloween party.

No Debbie Gibson. No Debbie Gibson. *march, march, hold sign, protest*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by MollyRose
    How about John Ratzenberger (Cliff from Cheers)?
    You know, looking at my pic after I posted it, that was my first thought, only my hair really isn't gray hardly at all. But that's who I'll go with.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Just want to weigh in with my opinion that it does matter. I think the picture you found is excellent, and I'd like you to keep it. It reminds me of the other picture of you, too, so I think it's an excellent match for the Halloween party.

No Debbie Gibson. No Debbie Gibson. *march, march, hold sign, protest*

Okay Paulie, I'll keep it for you Like I said, washed up pop princess/future washed up pop princess, doesn't really matter Hey, where's the new James Spader pic we were promised?

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    What up, Nausicaa, my AzN SiStah! I'm actually mixed, which only adds to my confusion. I'm in a Hapa Haze!!!
    AzN Pride 4 Life, HOLLA! Anyway, having mixed racial heritage is damn cool. And the gals with mixed blood always look so pretty, too. But I guess Zizi won't work then. Kelly Hu still works, though, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Okay Paulie, I'll keep it for you Like I said, washed up pop princess/future washed up pop princess, doesn't really matter
    Thanks!

Hey, where's the new James Spader pic we were promised?
    Oh, yeah. *scampers off* 'course, if anyone (SHER?!?!?) thinks I look like someone else, I'll listen to suggestions. It'll have to be pretty persuasive to scare me off the Spader kick, though. I'm used to having James over there.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Sher is awesome at this. She's been nailing people all day (umm..not that way). O'mighty Sher!

I forgot that Shazzer is not to shabby with it either. She and I are of one mind on a few

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    AzN Pride 4 Life, HOLLA! Anyway, having mixed racial heritage is damn cool. And the gals with mixed blood always look so pretty, too. But I guess Zizi won't work then. Kelly Hu still works, though, definitely.
    Thanks for your help, Nausicaa! *cuddles up next to AzN SiStA w/ Edward Said book tucked under arm*

I guess for the mixed kids, there's always Tia Carrera.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread