+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Plot

How can i be da man, when you da man?

Two NY Cops get wind of an overseas drug shipment. The alcoholic cop is a sharp contrast to the suave drug dealer. Like the previous movie, great car chases.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Two NY Cops get wind of an overseas drug shipment. The alcoholic cop is a sharp contrast to the suave drug dealer. Like the previous movie, great car chases.
    The two NY cops are staking out a candy store which is the small time American side of the drug transaction. The foreign side is the sophisticated drug lord.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

This film won many oscars including Best Picture, Actor, Screenplay and Director.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    The French Connection?

Whew, Thank you OMLB. I thought i was going to be here all day.
    It's your turn.

San Francisco police detective in charge of guarding a mob witness from Chicago with yet another famous car chase scene.

I'll just guess. Is it My Blue Heaven?

Good guess...but no. This movie is from the same era as The French Connection.

And it's named after a projectile....
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

is it Bullitt, with Steve McQueen?

+ Reply to Thread