+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Plot

Farley, not Forest. It didn't look right when I typed it. I'll have to watch that tennis match more closely next time!

A bunch of catty women gossip. One of the ladies has a husband who is cheating on her and the others can't wait until she finds out. When they show the opening credits, the women are given other names to show what animal type they are.

The name is very basic to what the women are
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :

It's a black and white film. The part of the hussy was a woman who was particular on how the "clothes hung in the closet"
    Last edited by eldee; 10-29-2003 at 05:21 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Sounds like Joan Crawford LOL

Yes, it was. Maybe that wasn't the best choice of movies. It was called The Women.

Another black and white film if you can stand it. A lonely spinster is over weight, has bushy eyebrows, and smokes in secret. She is dominated by her rich mother. The woman has a breakdown and seeks professional help and gets a make over. She falls in love with a married man. His daughter needs help to and she gives it to her. The couple can never fully realize their love.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Another black and white film if you can stand it. A lonely spinster is over weight, has bushy eyebrows, and smokes in secret. She is dominated by her rich mother. The woman has a breakdown and seeks professional help and gets a make over. She falls in love with a married man. His daughter needs help to and she gives it to her. The couple can never fully realize their love.
    I love the fact that you like these old movies Eldee. I studied film and I really love the classics too. Actors/actresses actually had to act back then, directors had to direct, lighting, camera work, music and WRITING all played very important parts.

Nowadays too often its about who shows their tits or blows up a thousand guys without having their hair get out of place.

I used to watch American Movie Classics or Cinema 13 on PBS. For 3 years I now have Turner Classic Movies. You're right about the classics.

Any guesses? It's not the Titanic, but they meet on a ship. He has a little bit of an accent.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Any guesses? It's not the Titanic, but they meet on a ship. He has a little bit of an accent.
    Unsinkable Molly Brown?

It was a drama with an actress who is very well known and imitated. She doesn't like living in a dump.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Is it The Heiress with Bette Davis?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The Heiress is the first one. Now Voyager is the second.

You go!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    The old man who lives in a big house on the hill above a town creates a man, but dies before he can finish his hands. His creation is befriended by the Avon lady and when he goes to the town people are not sure whether to hate him or like him.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread