+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 702

Thread: Game: Plot

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Harrison Ford! (she isn't so thin in comparison to Mrs. govt of CA! )

    I didn't see it but is it What Lies Beneath?

    If yes, an actress employees a fanatic to tries to steal her man and role. She gets the role, but not the man. Moral: what comes around, goes around.

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Harrison Ford! (she isn't so thin in comparison to Mrs. govt of CA! )

    I didn't see it but is it What Lies Beneath?
    Sorry love, still incorrect. Hint: actor was Jack Nicholson

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    I looked it up. The Pledge.

  4. #94
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I looked it up. The Pledge.
    You are so resourceful my dear. :-)

    OK your last clue is up to bat. The one with the movie star who hires a fanatic...

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    You are so resourceful my dear. :-)

    OK your last clue is up to bat. The one with the movie star who hires a fanatic...
    It is a black and white movie. There was a play based on the movie called Applause, Applause.

    One of the primary actresses had huge eyes and smoked in the movies and people imitate her a lot.

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    It is a black and white movie. There was a play based on the movie called Applause, Applause.

    One of the primary actresses had huge eyes and smoked in the movies and people imitate her a lot.
    All About Eve starring Betty Davis Eyes?

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Correct!!!

    Your turn.

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Correct!!!

    Your turn.
    A well dressed man with a shady past, meets a professional athlete while they travel cross-country. The man talks the athlete into making a bargain by which the man will murder the athletes unfaithful wife and in turn the athlete will murder the mans dictatorial mother. The man keeps up his part of the bargain but the athlete does not and the man does not take this developement well. The movie is unique in that it was made during very conservative times and if full of homo-erotic imagry.

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    I know, I know! Strangers on a Train with Forest Granger. Years later they did a remake and made it into a comedy! I missed the homo-erotic imagry. Could you tell me?

    What is the name of that remake?

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I know, I know! Strangers on a Train with Forest Granger. Years later they did a remake and made it into a comedy! I missed the homo-erotic imagry. Could you tell me?

    What is the name of that remake?
    The remake was awful. They made it into a black comedy called "Throw Momma from the Train" with Billy Crystal and Danny Devito.

    Re: the homo-erotic imagry, the "man" (played by Rober Walker) had a thing for the the Farley Granger charecter. He didnt really meet him by "accident" and was actually stalking him. There is a scene in particular during a tennis match where the "man" nearly soils his drawers he gets so turned on watching the two sweaty guys play tennis. Hitchcock put a lot of homo-erotic imagry in his films. Psycho is another. Norman Bates is basically a transvestite homosexual who murders women who dare to try and turn him on.

    Your up my dear.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.