+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Game: Neverending Story

trenchcoat
    Beauty is only skin deep. I love skin!

FORT Regular
    that beeps
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    whenever

a bullet

Princess
    (The story up to now...)

One day in the mid-morning, Sam's pony ran away from the ranch, and Sam decided to go to his grandmother's house. But he suddenly stumbled across a mysterious pool of chocolate, then dropped his large laptop down the well. "Now, this is alphabetically organized,” Sam thought intelligently.

Meanwhile, the pony decided that running would hurt his side. A little while later, rain clouds gathered grayly, and Sam darted for shelter in a unisex bordello.

Poor Pony, left outside, discovered Jell-o pudding in his feed bag.

"Why can't we all just go to the place together?" Sam asked. "Can we get sloshed and pass out?" he said. “Do you think this bordello takes coupons?” Sam pulls out his coupon caddy--2 for 1 special. What to do? So he scratches his head and does a jig, which attracts hundreds of swanky ladies of the evening, all with saddles and gleaming spurs attached to their knobby ankles.

"Yippee-ki-ayyy," they cried while he walked around them. He had enough coupons to buy half of Ecuador. Surprisingly, though, single sheep cost more.

"Who is foolhardy enough to like these sheep?" Pony wondered. Everyone knows real men like horses. Well, except Sam, who has an aversion to artichokes. Why artichokes, you ask? We can't even touch that subject without a penicillin shot.

Sam chewed his lip while pondering why someone put chocolate instead of dirt in their flowerpot. Surely Sam must solve this dilemma. Unfortunately, he forgot that he’d left his watermelon in Thailand back when “Survivor” was shot in that country. This explains why he spits seeds on Pony.

Now we turn our heads towards the North to see what's up with Grandma. She likes polka-dotted underthings, Sam recalls.

Traveling north under the stars of Canada, Sam harkens back to his days as a waiter at "Slugs Exotic Bugs" waiting tables. "Slugs" wasn't a fancy place, but you could leave your shoes at the door if you have clean underthings. Also, if you were into roping, there are several willing victims.

Michael Jackson was spotted at the "Slug" once with his monkey under his hat. Dirty monkey lived with MacCauly Culkin until Christmas Day. After breakfast, the girls removed their sponge rollers and found Michael's nose floating in 90 proof. It was delicious.

At Grandma's, we had raw eggs while watching "Survivor: Thailand" and making fun of Brian's past. Later on they drank buttermilk. It made them quite nauseous. They walked to the latrine unsteadily and then relieved themselves, projecting buttermilk. They felt relief finally!

Suddenly they felt rumbletummy! They heard ghostly voices coming from the shower drain. "What is your favorite type of ice cream?", it asked. They screamed, "Pistachio! Don't tell me it causes mindless chattering."

Apparently, Ben didn't know that I had bought Jennifer Lopez's favorite panties. He was hoping for something that he didn't need. But, instead he began laughing because Jennifer had Sam's underwear. He nearly threw his clean y-fronts in J-Ho's shiny red leather purse.
    "What are you going to do with those, Jennifer?" To which she quickly huskily replied, "E'bay, honey."
    Ben quickly grabbed his trusy laptop and logged on. Ben then clicked his mouse and couldn't believe that Jennifer had totally forgotte to floss.
    Also available were three little pigs, but they were dead. What did they have in common wondered Ben, as he scratched his underarm to remove the stickers stuck in his hairy pits.
    The doorbell rang just then, and Red Ridinghood strutted in. She shouted, "SPAM!, SPAM!"
    Ben then asked her to go to the graveyard to find the hidden treasure.
    Instead, he fell into the well and became a zombie.

After that, Ben started to die!!!!!!!!!! of grief because his pants were hooked on thorns at his zipper. Meanwhile, Jennifer reached into her pocket for a breath mint silver pistol and pointed her toes towards Sam. She said "Sam, I found pony! Suddenly Sam fell down anouther well! Jennifer stared at his small package and thought "Why didn't he wear a tie to cover the spot that was forming on his nice tuxedo"? She ran swiftly to the mall and walked into a tall dark tunnel and started to boogie down! Suddenly she saw an enormous bucket of calf fries. Stunned, she started grabbing her breasts. Why did she grab her voluptuous silicon enhanced breast? And then something worse happened. Sam ran all the way from Spain to the enchanted castle in the wilderness. There he squandered his last penny playing poker against the drag queens from hell when he couldn't win and lost his pony that was missing since he was a baby. So he blew his big fat shiny whistle and pony came galloping knocking over his glass. The glass used to be full of Perrier. With no hope in searching for an ugly female mudwrestler he thought this time he had lots of teeny weeny itsy bitsy ideas that rocks his world. Unfortunately, he forgot to shave his back. Luckily, while he had a small foreign object in Italy hidden under his trenchcoat that beeps whenever a bullet hit him.

The phone

dropped
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

from his
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

rough hands

to the
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread