+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing Makes Me Madder Than....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I know exactly what you mean..coffee tends to do that..
    Coffee? Coffee? Did someone mention coffee? Do we have a fresh pot of coffee? Nothing makes me madder than when SOMEONE in the area makes a fresh pot of coffee and doesn't tell me. I need coffee people!
    (takes a breath)

coming right up!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

(assuming things made me mad, which they don't)
    What would make me mad is wishy washy women that incovenience me (like my MIL).
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Nothing makes me madder than people who attempt to be wine snobs.

You know the type, they use words like "precoscious", "shy", and "alluring" to describe wine. It's WINE, people. I'll buy that it's "fruity", "has a hint of oak", even that it' is "buttery", but don't tell me it's got a personality.

I'll never forget, years ago I was in the California wine country with a friend. We were surrounded by several such folk that were annoying the heck out of us. One of the women looked at my friend as he sampled a glass of Merlot, and asked his opinion. He swished thoughtfully, then said very matter-of-factly "I find it flacid, yet penetrating."

Okay, something else that makes me madder than anything - they way I can't stop rambling after I've had my first coffee in the morning!
    I am so with you Wayner

I can't be bothered wasting my time with pretentiousness.... get over yourselves already. Wine is good and fab to me when it gets me buzzed.. it's a beverage for crying out loud!

People at work in our small office...who want to boss everyone around.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

People that don't know the difference between belching and flatulence.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    People that don't know the difference between belching and flatulence.
    Gross...

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    He swished thoughtfully, then said very matter-of-factly "I find it flacid, yet penetrating."
    Hahahahaha...I spewed my buttery chardonnay (precocious, yet demure), errrrrrrrrr, my non-acidic, slightly smoky-flavored coffee all over....I might have to use that quote sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Gross...
    hense why nothing makes me madder...

Nothing makes me madder than patients who give you the 'evil eye' at the front window of an office just because they are impatient.

+ Reply to Thread