+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing Makes Me Madder Than....

NMMM that people that don't take off their shoes when they enter the house.... with all the nasty gnarley stuff on the streets and all.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    NMMM that people that don't take off their shoes when they enter the house.... with all the nasty gnarley stuff on the streets and all.
    NMMM than being required to remove my shoes at someone's door. As if I don't realize they have carpet, and as if I don't know where my feet have been. If I have dog poo squished in my toes, I have no business coming in your house, let alone stepping on your carpet. And don't be dragging any crap into my house either, you lazy dog-poo walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    NMMM than being required to remove my shoes at someone's door. As if I don't realize they have carpet, and as if I don't know where my feet have been. If I have dog poo squished in my toes, I have no business coming in your house, let alone stepping on your carpet. And don't be dragging any crap into my house either, you lazy dog-poo walkers.
    'nuff said.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    nmmmt

nmmmt
    than?

Whew, I just read the pages on this thread for the first time.

I remember something about balls on fire. So, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Nmmmt than a person who is arrogant who doesn't know cr@p about life, pretentious over things that don't count, can't get over themselves because he/she gives him/self more undeserving airs than cr@p has flys. And there is such a person all rolled up into one! (It's actually more saddening than maddening )

Nothing makes me madder than people who DON'T take their shoes off on my NEW kitchen floor upon entering! To top it off, my floor is white! Can they not see this? Geez!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Life:The Ultimate Reality
    NMMM than:

incompetence
    ignorant people who refuse to be educated
    people who hang up on me when they have the wrong number instead of
    just apologizing
    rude sales clerks...I mean, if it weren't for us shoppers, would they be employed?
    my family stacking dishes in BOTH sinks when the dishwasher is empty

Nothing makes me madder than when I have a wonderful long romantic weekend planned and my friggin car breaks down.

I need to find some way to work around this. I just don't think walking 400+ miles is feasible. I'd have to start now!

+ Reply to Thread