+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing Makes Me Madder Than....

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    JD, you kill me ,mine are a 10 1/2 so you get a little more flava than me :mad:
    NMMM: I have a size 13 and they don't fit ANYWHERE.... no matter how big my mouth is
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    NMMM: I have a size 13 and they don't fit ANYWHERE.... no matter how big my mouth is
    So if I get more flava with the size 11 - I might have to change my name from JDizzle to J-flava. But JDizzle is sooooo me!

NMMMT when Senrik won't admit that his size 13 is too big for his mouth and expects everyone to believe that!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    NMMMT people who cut you off mid sentence to ask questions..... I always want to say " Well if you'd just let me finish, you impatient SOB..."

grrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    So if I get more flava with the size 11 - I might have to change my name from JDizzle to J-flava. But JDizzle is sooooo me!

NMMMT when Senrik won't admit that his size 13 is too big for his mouth and expects everyone to believe that!

You have no idea how I try to put my foot in my mouth.... but it only works figuratively.... does this mean I have a foot fetish? NMMM that I can't decide.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

You have no idea how I try to put my foot in my mouth.... but it only works figuratively.... does this mean I have a foot fetish? NMMM that I can't decide.

NMMMT when Sen says something so funny and I laugh out loud at my computer screen and make a fool of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    NMMMT when Sen says something so funny and I laugh out loud at my computer screen and make a fool of myself.
    Thwn you have nothing to fear.

NMMMT the fact that most of my humor is hunting jokes... you know, where you hunt for the joke.

Thwn you have nothing to fear.

NMMMT the fact that most of my humor is hunting jokes... you know, where you hunt for the joke.
    I know, and NMMM than when there is a perfect set-up and someone (i.e., me) misses it until it's too late.

mmmmt putting your last drop of change in a soda machine and nothing comes out but a quarter and after you're done kicking the s**t out of it :fight ,5-0 comes up and slaps the cuffs on you :nono and you're getting finger-printed for illegal use of a quarter

nmmm than people who can't figure out things for themselves......what a way to live!!!

Fat-A$$-beeaatches who park too close to my car at the Kwikie Mart and ding the hell out of my car door. What is wrong with people, anyway?

+ Reply to Thread