+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing Makes Me Madder Than....

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Or getting one of those Disco beepers to wait for your table that scare the Hell out of you when they go off.
    NMMM than naive people who think they can run off at the mouth acting tough w/o considering the safety of others. Errggh.

Repeating myself

repeating myself
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    NMMM than naive people who think they can run off at the mouth acting tough w/o considering the safety of others. Errggh.
    NMMM than someone who posts this kind of crap and can't even remember what the hey she was talking about at the time? Oh yeah, the ex-husband...how could I forget that.

NMMM than nasty job-loss economic 'recoveries'
    'nuff said

~senrik the job hunter
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

nmmmt putting my foot in my mouth and enjoying the taste

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    nmmmt putting my foot in my mouth and enjoying the taste
    "best post ever" - I know, I know, Simpsons lines are lame, but at least I'm not throwing around Monty Python. I know this is "NMMMT", but putting my foot in my mouth is one of my favorite hobbies. And yes my mouth is big enough to hold my size 11 foot, thank you.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Moo...

NMMMT my former friend Toni, who isn't my friend because I'm unsanitary.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

"best post ever" - I know, I know, Simpsons lines are lame, but at least I'm not throwing around Monty Python. I know this is "NMMMT", but putting my foot in my mouth is one of my favorite hobbies. And yes my mouth is big enough to hold my size 11 foot, thank you.

I thinking about the size of a women's size 11, and the size of the average mouth and the geometry.... and right about there I get that nervous tick again...... NMMMT that.

FORT Fogey
    NMMMT those necklaces with the tiny clamp thingy. My GOSH why is it that we can get out of earth's atmosphere and we have electron microscopes and we made the internet but we can't make an easier way to put on a necklace??? This especially bugs me when its a short necklace, so you can't see what youre doing. And then you try to use a mirror but everythings backwards! And then, since your nails aren't very long, you can't get a hold of the little thingy(BTW, please excuse my use of the word thingy - I just don't know what to call it...), let alone hold it long enough to get the other part in there!

JD, you kill me ,mine are a 10 1/2 so you get a little more flava than me :mad:

+ Reply to Thread