+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Theme Song?

What is Your Theme Song?

What Is YOUR Theme Song?

This is mine...Walking On Sunshine

Your upbeat approach to life makes "Walking on Sunshine" the perfect anthem for you. We can see you dancing down the vegetable isle with your grocery cart, smiling at all the checkout clerks. We sure hope you've had your Wheaties to keep up with your perky pace all day long. This happy, horn-driven tune carries you to work every day. And even in those brief lapses when you're not fully on your game, "Walking On Sunshine" seems to put things in perspective and get you back to your super groove. "And don't it feel good?" Who cares that this tune was a one-hit wonder for Katrina and the Waves? Even that quality matches your one-of-a-kindness. You're walkin' on sunshine and spreading it wherever you go.

http://www.emode.com/tests/song/

Join me in the fun!(Did I happen to mention this song in the favorite song thread?)

The looney tunes theme. TTTTThat's all, FFFFFolks!

Perc, your theme song is Back in Black!

You're a hard-core guy who knows what he wants and intends to get it. That's why your theme song is "Back in Black." Whether you're pumping iron, shooting pick-up hoops, or rounding up the boys for a night of havoc, AC/DC's metal classic is the perfect tune to get you fired up and blow your speakers out in the process. Read more about your theme song…
    Cool, Like that song!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Paulie, your theme song is I Feel Good!

Owwww! Nothing gets you going like an all-out, full force, soul-meets-jaguar, call of the wild. You've got natural soul that comes out in the closed-eye, full-grinned, screeches that James Brown made famous in this song. You don't even need music playing to feel the beat.
    Sounds about right.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Groove is in the Heart

Whether picking up white go-go boots at a second-hand store or rounding up the troops for dinner at the chicest sushi joint, you've got psychedelic diva written all over you. People like you make it cool to be groovy again, which is why "Groove is in the Heart" is your theme song. The bubblegum-meets-techno melody of your signature song gets you to jog that extra mile, or take on extra work with a jive-y cock of your head. Deee-Lite's dancehall fave never gets old playing in your head after each successful interview and promising date. Yes indeed, this is the soundtrack to those dee-lovely days and delicious nights when you've got an audience, and your phone number keeps coming up in conversation. But you'll only share your number with that special someone who can figure out "the depth of your hula groove," dig?

Cool! I love this song, although, I know I'm not a psychedelic diva .

I'm Walking On Sunshine Too!
    Uhg. I worked in a record store when that song was a big hit, it was on ALL the time Uhg.

And choosing between Elvis and The Beatles? Very unfair!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ditto
    My Theme Song Is....

What A Girl Wants

Who says you're too old for slumber parties? On top of that sugar, spice and everything nice, you are the epitome of feminine, inner strength, so of course you know "What a Girl Wants." When you're with your friends on a ski vacation or a long weekend at the lake, you're on top of everything, including how to be your genuine self. That's why Christina's sweet strains beat cadence to your graceful routine. This song should be cued up in your car so you can crank it to share with everyone in a two-block radius, or blast it as you and your friends cruise down the highway. Trust your instincts, girl. Some people struggle with tough choices in life, but with your inner resolve, you don't have to. You know how to make your way in the world and nothing's going to stop you because a theme song like "What a Girl Wants" reminds you that above all, you're right to believe in yourself.

Hmmm....... Knowing what I want is never the problem.... getting it is.

JR.
    I got Back in Black too

Paulie, we matched...

your theme song is I Feel Good!

Owwww! Nothing gets you going like an all-out, full force, soul-meets-jaguar, call of the wild. You've got natural soul that comes out in the closed-eye, full-grinned, screeches that James Brown made famous in this song. You don't even need music playing to feel the beat.

I thought maybe it would be Dracula by Rob Zombie considering thats what I was in the Monster quiz
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Sleeping with George W
    I'm Groove is in the Heart, too, and I love that song!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast