+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Lip-Gloss Flavor Are You?

What Lip-Gloss Flavor Are You?

The quiz is here

My results:

You're Vanilla Swirl!You're a classic in every sense of the word. Your exquisite taste and timeless style makes vanilla the obvious choice for you. Its rich, yet subdued essence makes this gloss a treat on it's own or over your favorite lipstick. And contrary to what you may have heard, people who love vanilla are not bland or boring -- studies show they tend to be romantic, expressive and optimistic!

I really hate vanilla.

FORT Fogey
    You’re Vanilla Swirl!
    You're a classic in every sense of the word. Your exquisite taste and timeless style makes vanilla the obvious choice for you. Its rich, yet subdued essence makes this gloss a treat on it's own or over your favorite Chanel lipstick. And contrary to what you may have heard, people who love vanilla are not bland or boring -- studies show they tend to be romantic, expressive and optimistic!

I like vanilla.. in fact, I have vanilla chapstick on right now!

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    You’re Way-Out Watermelon!
    Your fashion sense is fast and furious. With your taste for cutting-edge clothing and bold beauty trends, you need a lip gloss that can keep up with your brazen attitude. The wild flavor of watermelon is the perfect partner for your glitter powder and liquid liner. So before you take that walk on the wild side, make sure you're packin' a tube of super high-shine gloss in this fresh, fruity flava!

I love watermelon.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    You’re Perfectly Peppermint!
    You believe in the understated chic of simplicity. Not one to hide behind lots of makeup or flashy clothes, you prefer to let your natural beauty shine through. For a down-to-earth sister like you, the fresh-n-feisty flavor of peppermint is your obvious lip-gloss partner. Not only will this cool, comforting essence help calm your mind and elevate your mood, the addition of fresh mint in your gloss will give your lips a naturally rosy glow.

This is very right on cha cha cha

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    You’re Perfectly Peppermint!
    You believe in the understated chic of simplicity. Not one to hide behind lots of makeup or flashy clothes, you prefer to let your natural beauty shine through. For a down-to-earth sister like you, the fresh-n-feisty flavor of peppermint is your obvious lip-gloss partner. Not only will this cool, comforting essence help calm your mind and elevate your mood, the addition of fresh mint in your gloss will give your lips a naturally rosy glow.

This is very right on cha cha cha
    :boredball :slobber

I am a Smashin Passion Fruit.

I'm Perfectly Peppermint. Yuck. I hate peppermint , plus the description of me is only 1/2 accurate.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Just for the hell of it I decided to try this one.. .even though I'm a d00d

What Lip-Gloss Flavor Are You?

You’re Way-Out Watermelon!
    Your fashion sense is fast and furious. With your taste for cutting-edge clothing and bold beauty trends, you need a lip gloss that can keep up with your brazen attitude. The wild flavor of watermelon is the perfect partner for your glitter powder and liquid liner. So before you take that walk on the wild side, make sure you're packin' a tube of super high-shine gloss in this fresh, fruity flava!

~senrik the unafraid.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    A bit of exposure of your feminine side, eh senrik?
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    A bit of exposure of your feminine side, eh senrik?
    I did it for laughs..... Becides a guy that isn't worried over his masculinity would not take this quiz, right?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast