+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts and Questions

We saw a little bit of Isabel's wrath here early this morning...but now it is gorgeous outside! :cool
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    My head hurts...mommy.

Still sad...
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Thanks to everyone that wished me luck, (whether they said so, or merely wished it without saying so).... If it all worked out, I will have owed you all big time.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

You're welcome, my dear sen.
    My friend Amanda is here and she likes cake. Amanda will speak now:
    Cake...moo...cake...moo...cake ...moo...I WANT CAKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me cake or prepare to bow before my invisible irony & sarcasm. I like cake. MOOOOOOOOOOOO...by the way, if you haven't noticed already, I happen to be a drunken cow. Do you like cake. I like cake. Can we have cake? PLEASE?!?!?!? I love people who feed me. Do you have any cake? Aww, i really wanted some cake. Give me the GOD DAMN CAKE RIGHT GOD DAMN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like cake. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel better now. GIVE ME THE DAMN CAKE. The little leprechauns that live in my mind tell me to burn things. Unfrortunatley, the don't like you, cause you didn't give me CAKE. I like cake
    G'bye. cake...cake...CAKE.

That was Amanda. Any further complaints should be forwarded to my pm box. Thank you and CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOO.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

That was priceless. Are you feeling better, MSC?

Slightly better. Just hangin' in there...plus I saw the boy I've been "lusting" over for the last year...just a glimpse, but it was worth it.

Amanda slept over last night and we have an ongoing joke linking cows to cake....yes, we are sugar hyped and young. Always a plus for any hostage -- I mean public --- situation!

My former friend is still putting me through hell. It's makes me sad... I feel like crying, but I'll get through. Content yet somewhat sad. *sighs* I hope you're well. Thanks for caring, BOM (boredouttamind, in case you don't remember your own username ).

Lol, I have many names... bored... mini-mod... jlo... dad... now BOM! I like this one, too...

How come whenever I have to be chain-gang for a high-school football gang, the referee either gets hurt or is a jack-hole?

I don't know...my head hurts...CAKE.

Lol... Oh yeah, that annoying friend who annoys you and causes you trauma... she's just a stupid person who will never get the point of society. If she doesn't want to be your friend, then it's ovbious that she's got some problems.

Thanks. That's the mallet in the head I needed.

+ Reply to Thread