+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: The *new and Improved* FORT LCS

Future Funny Man BIG_FUNNY_DUDE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Trick
    You know thats funnny, I was a palce light night and there were about six people performing... The crowd was about a 50/50 mix B/W. There were 2 black comedians and one did no "white" people jokes and did great. The other did a lot "white" jokes, and while it was funny the crowd was not behind him... I think the comedy audience really wants more now then "white vs. black jokes".

Congrats and finding fresh ways to present material...
    I really hate it. It's like OK I get it black people and white people are culturally different, but that's it. They're both human. Now if I could get up there and say "Man those whute people are craaaaazy! What's the deal with those flippers? Cuz you know black people have hooves..." or some crap then it might be worth my time but otherwise I tend to pass. I only had one joke like that and it was about living in Staten Island. I basically said that I had reservations about living in a place accessible by boat...my people have bad experiences with boats taking us to places inhabited by large amounts of white people. (It's kind of a racist place still but it's where I hang my hat...if I wore one.)
    "A lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying."

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_FUNNY_DUDE
    I really hate it. It's like OK I get it black people and white people are culturally different, but that's it. They're both human. Now if I could get up there and say "Man those whute people are craaaaazy! What's the deal with those flippers? Cuz you know black people have hooves..." or some crap then it might be worth my time but otherwise I tend to pass. I only had one joke like that and it was about living in Staten Island. I basically said that I had reservations about living in a place accessible by boat...my people have bad experiences with boats taking us to places inhabited by large amounts of white people. (It's kind of a racist place still but it's where I hang my hat...if I wore one.)
    Thats a pretty good line though...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    People, what is the deal with celebrity couples? I would be much more entertained to see celebrities date normal people. I mean, instead of seeing Jennifer Lopez with Ben Affleck, I'd rather see her with a balding 35 year old who has sold his sold to cooperate America. Can you imagine someone like that having to work the paparazzi? As long as he doesn’t do any shots topless. We don’t need to see the flab!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_FUNNY_DUDE
    Staten Island? thats not really NYC....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    This is just for fun... I'm not trying to be a comedian or anything

Don’t get me started on celebrity couples. Honestly it’s like everywhere I look I see Mag covers with captions like “Find out What overpriced 7.5 million dollar per night hotel Brad and Jen are shacking up in.” I mean, really :rolleyes. Isn't it enough that I have to deal with a next to zero-pay zero-respect career which I do to feed and clothe myself, do I really need to look around to J-Lo’s mug plastered over every magazine, newspaper, every tabloid? The captions to these covers are always so comical: "Follow the J-Lo diet", "Get J-Lo's Style on the Cheap", "Third time's a charm", "Could you pull off a Pink Diamond?" I mean, what is that?!? What the captions should really say are: “Yes I have zero talent, but please everyone pay attention to me so I can purchase my 49th home on an island I bought for 4.5 billion dollars for my doomed for marriage-failure fiancé, Ben." and "Thank God I have a big ass-- because really people would catch on that I have nothing else to offer to society besides it" Whatever I am so over it. Like who cares? You all know that all these celebrity channels and shows like ET and E! News or even the E! True Hollywood Story is all PR. Do you mean to tell me that the name-dropping for Harry Winston Diamonds and La Mer face cream that J-Lo lathers all over her body is really to motivate gullable, overweight housewives to Neiman Marcus?

What really gets me are all the Chris Rocks and Bernie Macs of the world getting Playmate of Year wives. I mean, really, isn’t this just the way? Hot chicks dig funny guys…. Throw the word R-I-C-H into the equation and you get Grade A P*tang--- I mean Mini-me gets Bunnies thrown at him all day long, and he probably weighs about as much as one of Anna Nicole’s implants! But he was in two blockbuster movies…. Right.... it just makes sense now, doesn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    This is just for fun... I'm not trying to be a comedian or anything

Don’t get me started on celebrity couples. Honestly it’s like everywhere I look I see Mag covers with captions like “Find out What overpriced 7.5 million dollar per night hotel Brad and Jen are shacking up in.” I mean, really :rolleyes. Isn't it enough that I have to deal with a next to zero-pay zero-respect career which I do to feed and clothe myself, do I really need to look around to J-Lo’s mug plastered over every magazine, newspaper, every tabloid? The captions to these covers are always so comical: "Follow the J-Lo diet", "Get J-Lo's Style on the Cheap", "Third time's a charm", "Could you pull off a Pink Diamond?" I mean, what is that?!? What the captions should really say are: “Yes I have zero talent, but please everyone pay attention to me so I can purchase my 49th home on an island I bought for 4.5 billion dollars for my doomed for marriage-failure fiancé, Ben." and "Thank God I have a big ass-- because really people would catch on that I have nothing else to offer to society besides it" Whatever I am so over it. Like who cares? You all know that all these celebrity channels and shows like ET and E! News or even the E! True Hollywood Story is all PR. Do you mean to tell me that the name-dropping for Harry Winston Diamonds and La Mer face cream that J-Lo lathers all over her body is really to motivate gullable, overweight housewives to Neiman Marcus?

What really gets me are all the Chris Rocks and Bernie Macs of the world getting Playmate of Year wives. I mean, really, isn’t this just the way? Hot chicks dig funny guys…. Throw the word R-I-C-H into the equation and you get Grade A P*tang--- I mean Mini-me gets Bunnies thrown at him all day long, and he probably weighs about as much as one of Anna Nicole’s implants! But he was in two blockbuster movies…. Right.... it just makes sense now, doesn’t it?

Brav...freaking....O! good job, BTW, you don't have to want to be a comedian to post, it's becoming like a good bar, where you sit aroud and try to make others laugh...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Trick

Brav...freaking....O! good job, BTW, you don't have to want to be a comedian to post, it's becoming like a good bar, where you sit aroud and try to make others laugh...
    Thanks

Future Funny Man BIG_FUNNY_DUDE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Staten Island? thats not really NYC....
    Hey...yes it is.
    "A lap dance is always better when the stripper is crying."

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    The stunning conclusion to Bored, the Comic Hunter

As Bored scours the cubicle infested floors of Corporate America, he heard a light-hearted laugh. Bored was sure that the elusive I-should-be-working sub-species of the comic judge species was close. Finally, Bored found the elusive species. Bored decided to tell her a joke. The subject of analysis pretended that the joke was funny. “Score” said Bored in his mind. Then the a few cubicles down from our subject, a creature known in the scientific field as “Jerkus Maxiumus That-always-seems-to-be-near-you-us” started laughing at Bored’s fake Australian accent, and made Bored feel unloved. Yeah, that guy should pay...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    The stunning conclusion to Bored, the Comic Hunter

As Bored scours the cubicle infested floors of Corporate America, he heard a light-hearted laugh. Bored was sure that the elusive I-should-be-working sub-species of the comic judge species was close. Finally, Bored found the elusive species. Bored decided to tell her a joke. The subject of analysis pretended that the joke was funny. “Score” said Bored in his mind. Then the a few cubicles down from our subject, a creature known in the scientific field as “Jerkus Maxiumus That-always-seems-to-be-near-you-us” started laughing at Bored’s fake Australian accent, and made Bored feel unloved. Yeah, that guy should pay...

+ Reply to Thread