+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1555

Thread: The *new and Improved* FORT LCS

  1. #511
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    Yeah, except it was a janitor instead of a police lady.

  2. #512
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Yeah, except it was a janitor instead of a police lady.

  3. #513
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    There’s always the problem of not having enough money when you’re out shopping. I mean, it almost like a rule or something. And it always seems to conveniently happen when you’re buying something for yourself. It never happens when you’re buying your aunt that foot massager for her toes, or your uncle the 20th pack of underwear that you’ve given him, no. It always happens when you want to buy a lollypop or something. It’s like the money organizes itself and says “C’mon, he needs 25 cents... we need 4 pennies and two dimes in left pocket PRONTO, the rest of us, get in the back of the pocket...”

  4. #514
    Trust No One Mr_Trick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Unknown Parts
    Age
    39
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    There’s always the problem of not having enough money when you’re out shopping. I mean, it almost like a rule or something. And it always seems to conveniently happen when you’re buying something for yourself. It never happens when you’re buying your aunt that foot massager for her toes, or your uncle the 20th pack of underwear that you’ve given him, no. It always happens when you want to buy a lollypop or something. It’s like the money organizes itself and says “C’mon, he needs 25 cents... we need 4 pennies and two dimes in left pocket PRONTO, the rest of us, get in the back of the pocket...”
    That was really good....

  5. #515
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    OK here's my entry... I know it was a bit late

    crit anyway???

    you go into these malls and its like, you enter another world. You know, I'm thinking about this and malls are a lot like other places that house children. Small rooms, guards, large disgusting bathrooms. And Jails are less crowded.

    Seriously folks. You get all sorts of odd stores in a mall. I saw this one 'as seen on TV'. yeah, this is the store that sells all that crap that you didn't wnt to buy when you saw the infomercial... you know what I want to buy from TV? Brooke Burke.
    Find me a babelicious woman like that, and they can hook my credit card to an IV for all I care.

    You get these sales in some of these stores, and they turn the nicest people into jack the ripper. But I found a technique that seems to work. OK I saw it on OZ. I just use the shank.

    I guess thats why there are so many guards around the malls nowadays... but I'm confused about it. All these guards and not a gun among them.... They are truly frightening.... I mean really whatare they gonna do... shout 'Stop, or I'll say stop again"?

    I saw the most amusing store out here in a mall. Condomania. Have you seen this store. Its like an emporium of condoms and paraphenalia. My favorite is the novelty section, and my favorite pick there is something called 'recycled condoms' I kid you not. I had friends that picked some of these bad boys. after all they're like 20 to the dollar... It goes with the slogan 'Recycled condoms: for a cheap F##k" Now I know why...

    Problem is: they put all these stores as far away from each other as possible. Heck if you put condomania, Victoria's secret and Brooke next to each other, heck i might not have to bribe the guards anymore...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #516
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    There’s always the problem of not having enough money when you’re out shopping. I mean, it almost like a rule or something. And it always seems to conveniently happen when you’re buying something for yourself. It never happens when you’re buying your aunt that foot massager for her toes, or your uncle the 20th pack of underwear that you’ve given him, no. It always happens when you want to buy a lollypop or something. It’s like the money organizes itself and says “C’mon, he needs 25 cents... we need 4 pennies and two dimes in left pocket PRONTO, the rest of us, get in the back of the pocket...”
    You are really gettin' the hang of this

    BTW, that's why I just charge everything....

  7. #517
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Are we going to to have that H2H or what?

  8. #518
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Are we going to to have that H2H or what?
    somebody's gotta bring maji here
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #519
    Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where Ricky Martin Can't Find Me
    Posts
    3,234
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    OK here's my entry... I know it was a bit late

    crit anyway???

    you go into these malls and its like, you enter another world. You know, I'm thinking about this and malls are a lot like other places that house children. Small rooms, guards, large disgusting bathrooms. And Jails are less crowded.

    Seriously folks. You get all sorts of odd stores in a mall. I saw this one 'as seen on TV'. yeah, this is the store that sells all that crap that you didn't wnt to buy when you saw the infomercial... you know what I want to buy from TV? Brooke Burke.
    Find me a babelicious woman like that, and they can hook my credit card to an IV for all I care.

    You get these sales in some of these stores, and they turn the nicest people into jack the ripper. But I found a technique that seems to work. OK I saw it on OZ. I just use the shank.

    I guess thats why there are so many guards around the malls nowadays... but I'm confused about it. All these guards and not a gun among them.... They are truly frightening.... I mean really whatare they gonna do... shout 'Stop, or I'll say stop again"?

    I saw the most amusing store out here in a mall. Condomania. Have you seen this store. Its like an emporium of condoms and paraphenalia. My favorite is the novelty section, and my favorite pick there is something called 'recycled condoms' I kid you not. I had friends that picked some of these bad boys. after all they're like 20 to the dollar... It goes with the slogan 'Recycled condoms: for a cheap F##k" Now I know why...

    Problem is: they put all these stores as far away from each other as possible. Heck if you put condomania, Victoria's secret and Brooke next to each other, heck i might not have to bribe the guards anymore...

    I loved the guard part. And the condom part. I loved it all. Your best yet

  10. #520
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind

    I loved the guard part. And the condom part. I loved it all. Your best yet
    lol. I actually decided to think that out instead of writing poetry.... and its all true, well except the shank thing. That was just to tie in the jail thing. OK I did write some poetry... but it was tiny...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.