+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The *new and Improved* FORT LCS

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    yeah dead is right.... I miss all you guys. I guess this is what happens when there is nothing good on TV?
    Well in a couple of weeks the regular season will be starting and then everything will be right in the world!

Chris

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I'll stick around until September fourth and then I am gonna start limiting my time here

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Well in a couple of weeks the regular season will be starting and then everything will be right in the world!

Chris
    and then we will all have new fodder to laugh about (I hope, I hope)....
    (am I sounding too much like a puppy dog?)
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    and then we will all have new fodder to laugh about (I hope, I hope)....
    (am I sounding too much like a puppy dog?)

Fodder? A puppy? Sounds like a sit-com pilot for the WB - get writing.

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Fodder? A puppy? Sounds like a sit-com pilot for the WB - get writing.
    oh god, anything but that.... Can we get Dat to star???
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    oh god, anything but that.... Can we get Dat to star???

Hello mudder, hello fodder . . .

Starring Dat Phan.

I think we should go with it. I want Executive Producer credits. Run with it!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Back from camping. Camping is hell. You don't know hell until you've gone camping. I fell into a dirty river. Twice. There were spiders crawling on my face. We hiked for 5 miles. I got so dirty I felt like the Man In The Mud, like I was going to become a new ghost story. I could picture it now, unfortunetly. "Long ago, there was a ninth grader on his class trip, going to the seventh realm of hell, i mean, on a camping trip..."
    Last edited by Boredom; 08-31-2003 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Back from camping. Camping is hell. You don't know hell until you've gone camping. I fell into a dirty river. Twice. There were spiders crawling on my face. We hiked for 5 miles. I got so dirty I felt like the Man In The Mud, like I was going to become a new ghost story. I could picture it now, unfortnetly. "Long ago, there was a ninth grader on his class trip, going to the seventh realm of hell, i mean, on a camping trip..."
    Hehe... I should tell the story when my got lost in a rainforest in malaysia.... Naah, I'll skip it....

Spiders? any poisonous ones? I get that all the time here.
    Seventh Realm of hell

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Have you met those people that will not stop talking? You know, like "Himynameisbritneybutyoucancall mebritohmygodthatissuchagoodco loronyouitislikesoooperfect". Now then, imagine being locked in a tent with them. Now, that Himynameisbritneybutyoucancall mebritohmygodthatissuchagoodco loronyouitislikesoooperfect becomes himynameisbritneybutyoucancall mebritisntthistentsonicejohnyo urnameisjohnrightomglookatthat spiderwherearetherestoftheguys inyourtentoneofthemissodreamyo mgtheyaresooocuteanditsjustunb elievableackanotherspideromgom gomgomgomg .

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    Have you met those people that will not stop talking? You know, like "Himynameisbritneybutyoucancall mebritohmygodthatissuchagoodco loronyouitislikesoooperfect". Now then, imagine being locked in a tent with them. Now, that Himynameisbritneybutyoucancall mebritohmygodthatissuchagoodco loronyouitislikesoooperfect becomes himynameisbritneybutyoucancall mebritisntthistentsonicejohnyo urnameisjohnrightomglookatthat spiderwherearetherestoftheguys inyourtentoneofthemissodreamyo mgtheyaresooocuteanditsjustunb elievableackanotherspideromgom gomgomgomg .
    know him.... I AM him...

+ Reply to Thread