+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1555

Thread: The *new and Improved* FORT LCS

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I will agree with you as soon as I haul out the dictionary to find out what pavlovian means...

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I will agree with you as soon as I haul out the dictionary to find out what pavlovian means...
    lol
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

after inferring because my dictionary is a piece of crap, pavlovian means classical. Am I right, O knowledgeble and sick minded Senrik? Huh? Huh?

after inferring because my dictionary is a piece of crap, pavlovian means classical. Am I right, O knowledgeble and sick minded Senrik? Huh? Huh?
    pavlov was a guy that reseached behaivior on dogs, in order to train them.

you've now been trained to think I'm thinking smutty thoughts every time i wash my hands three times (thanks to the OCP theme)

on a lighter note, I found what I need to flush the unclean thoughts outta my head (thanks to engrish.com) see attachment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Ah, A brain flusher. Unfortunetly, it makes my head feel like a toilet.

Ah, A brain flusher. Unfortunetly, it makes my head feel like a toilet.
    Thats for people like me with their heads always in the toilet. I just had to share that.

I'm starting to wonder where all these band names are coming from. I mean, I was listening to this radio station, and they played a song by a band called "A Bucket of Smoldering Dog Crap". Who will want to listen to a band that's named after a pile of dog poo? I can kind of understand though, because I was in a band, and it's hard to come up with names. My friend actually suggested we name it "Two Jewish people and a Black Guy" I asked him why we would want to name the bad that and offend alot of people and he said "Well, the band's made up of two Jewish people and a Black guy, and you could make a label and create bands like an Australian-Japanese person and 3 Chinese girls. You couldn't tour in Alabama, though, because they might shoot you..."

This is what we get for not sending our children to sensitivity training and letting them watch South Park and the Man Show. My gosh.

I'm starting to wonder where all these band names are coming from. I mean, I was listening to this radio station, and they played a song by a band called "A Bucket of Smoldering Dog Crap". Who will want to listen to a band that's named after a pile of dog poo? I can kind of understand though, because I was in a band, and it's hard to come up with names. My friend actually suggested we name it "Two Jewish people and a Black Guy" I asked him why we would want to name the bad that and offend alot of people and he said "Well, the band's made up of two Jewish people and a Black guy, and you could make a label and create bands like an Australian-Japanese person and 3 Chinese girls. You couldn't tour in Alabama, though, because they might shoot you..."

This is what we get for not sending our children to sensitivity training and letting them watch South Park and the Man Show. My gosh.
    are you saying no one in Jethro Tull was named Jethro Tull?

My friend actually suggested we name it "Two Jewish people and a Black Guy" I asked him why we would want to name the bad that and offend alot of people and he said "Well, the band's made up of two Jewish people and a Black guy, and you could make a label and create bands like an Australian-Japanese person and 3 Chinese girls. You couldn't tour in Alabama, though, because they might shoot you..."

(
    Careful, you guys might be sued by 2 Puerto Ricans, A Blackman And A Dominican http://www.discogs.com/artist/2_Puer...nd_A_Dominican

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Careful, you guys might be sued by 2 Puerto Ricans, A Blackman And A Dominican http://www.discogs.com/artist/2_Puer...nd_A_Dominican

Chris
    My gosh... That's scary.

+ Reply to Thread