+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quiz: Are you a Sex God/Goddess?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    HERA, the Goddess of Devotion.

She's a deity who demands total worship from her partner, and will go to great lengths to achieve the admiration she desires.

You probably place a lot of value on monogamy and exclusivity, and you give yourself completely to your man. With so much devotion, you guarantee his satisfaction in all facets of your relationship. You feel most comfortable when there's an intimate connection between you and your partner. When you feel that security, you abandon your sexual inhibitions and set your divine powers loose. You are a profound and passionate lover who believes that great sex means more than just a union of your bodies. To feel truly free, you believe that your heart and mind must be a part of the experience. When that total involvement finally happens, it's like a light drops down from heaven. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

FORT Fogey
    DIANA, the Goddess of the Virgin Wild.

You are extremely desirable, but untouchable. As the deity of chastity and virginity, you live by your values. Your sexual desires simmer beneath a firm moral resolve. But you are far from a prude! The natural sensuality that you exude just makes you all the more desirable to your suitors. They know that your bedroom is a shrine, and you won't share it with just anyone. Wherever your journey takes you, you leave a trail of heartbroken men behind. You probably take sex very seriously, and share it only with someone that you love. You truly enjoy the romance of courtship, but you stick to the ideals you've set for yourself. Any guy who doesn't respect your boundaries is ancient history. You truly understand the meaning of love and will not settle for anything less than perfection. For the lucky guy who finds his way to your heart, suddenly the light comes shining down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken!

The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being,

HESTIA, the Goddess of Family and Peace.

She's a deity who embraces all the aspects of womanhood. As a woman in her image, you exude femininity and sensuality.

You view men as the perfect counterpart to your womanly ways. But you probably don't appreciate casual encounters. Rather, you prefer purity and tradition. Because of these predilections, you tend to attract men who understand your nature and possess maturity and seriousness beyond their years. When you finally arrive at the bedroom and your divine qualities are released, you reveal such sensuality that the experience is unforgettable. In other words, with the right guy, you really know how to get wild in the sack. In fact, when the mood strikes, you can easily drive your man crazy. But out of respect for your inner nature, you require love and devotion from your partners. You are an attentive and giving lover who knows how to make your man feel sexy, appreciated, and fulfilled. When you show your stuff, it's like a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I wonder what I would have scored before I was married ?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Here's mine--I have to laugh :

"Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deep sensuality and unbending commitment drive men crazy with desire. Hera, the goddess of devotion, is your inner deity, and she guides your every move."

Nice to know that I still got it after two kids and 12 years of marriage!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I'm the same as realitycrazedmom-Hera
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'll match ya on the Hestia Duxx.

Here's mine:
    Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your abundant sensuality and seductive style drive men crazy with desire. The Goddess Venus is your inner deity, and she guides your every move.

Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your feminine charms and deep sensuality drive men crazy with desire. Hestia, the goddess of family and peace, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i'm still at SG's numerous mentions of "you definately know how to thouroughly enjoy yourself"- wowzer, sounds like you could give Kramer a run for his money!

Hark - the oracle speaks! A bolt of lightning falls from the sky! SHAZAAM! As the smoke clears, the hidden deity in you emerges and is revealed to be:

APOLLO, God of Poetry and Music.

You are the ideal man - basically, a stud. Loved by all, your golden boy charm is enough to drive most women crazy with lust. You are the most wanted of all the deities. Women place you on a pedestal during the day, and dream about you at night. And once you work your godly magic in the bedroom, you've got them hooked for life. You are the hot, smart and charming guy whom all the ladies want to bed. Your inner intelligence, sensual nature and great physique make women happy to oblige any of your requests. Your hot and steamy temperament and the devotion that simmers within you make women swoon. You probably tend to dive passionately into relationships, but you may find that your fiery desire quickly cools. Nevertheless, you leave a trail of satisfied mortals in your wake.

who writes these things?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast