+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quiz: Are you Evil?

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    good/evil

Methinks I'm eviler than you, Senrik.
    of course. I am the most non-evil person you will ever meet.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

good/evil

I guess I'm not the little everybody thinks I am after all...

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I didn't get the results I expected.

Nope, not a drop of evil in you. In fact, you're ridiculously good. Reach around the wings and pat yourself on the back. Instead of tripping old ladies, you help them cross the street. You think about others' feelings constantly, and you use your sexual power for good, not evil. Sheesh we're guessing that every person you've ever met has taken advantage of you in some way. Naw, just kidding! When you get right down to it, it's people like you who make the world a better place. You're just the sort of person we want taking care of our children. In the figurative high school yearbook of life, all your friends sign, "Stay sweet, have a great summer!"

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I took that test and the monitor started smoking...it was the bowels of hell opening for me....I am EVIL! wow. who knew?
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I clicked the link from senrik's post, but couldn't spot the quiz. I do know "evil" spelled backwards is "live", and it's hard to live a life without alittle evil now and then. Unless you're a saint, which I certainly am not.

There are alot of interesting quizzes on that site!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom View Post
    good/evil

Good for you, you're human. We all have evil thoughts, and you may have acted on a few of yours, but you're probably okay traveling through Buffy's turf. Or maybe you're an aspiring evil person and you've never given yourself a real chance. Go ahead and forgive yourself for the mean-spirited but ultimately harmless pranks you pulled in grade school. Whispering behind your co-workers' backs won't flood you with bad karma. And we've all held out for ourselves in the throes of passion a time or two. So keep listening to that conscience of yours, but don't worry about tuning it out every so often.

not sexually evil/sexually evil

In the bedroom, you don't have an evil bone in your body well maybe one, but ... aw, never mind. The moral lessons you learned as a child really stuck we have a sneaking suspicion you're still haunted by the ghost of your parents' first sex lecture ("Heavy petting won't make you popular"). In bed, you're as generous as they come you always put your partner's needs ahead of yours. And your bedroom is a sacred temple. Overall, you're an enlightened sexual wonder. Just remember, it's okay to go nuts on your birthday.

not passive aggressive/ passive aggressive

Okay, admit it sometimes you'd rather avoid face-to-face conflict. Now, was telling us that to our face so hard? No. Being up front about any concerns as soon as you have them, rather than letting them build up and turn into, say, a tire-slashing incident, is a good thing. And it sure beats getting a reputation as someone with a taste for revenge. Sure, you probably wouldn't make a very good bouncer, but that's okay. Take comfort from the fact that, overall, we think you're just swell.

not black hearted/black hearted

We're not going to say you're a bad person, but you're toeing the line. A little advice: Try to think about how your victim will feel before you pull your next dirty prank (we don't care how funny it is when you take out a classifed ad and sell someone's car for them). You may think cruelty is funny, but your friends don't especially the ones who've been burned by your verging-on-evil ways. Listen to your conscience a little more, okay?
    I got the same results. http://web.tickle.com/tests/standard/evil.jsp?test=evil

Methinks, Evil is as Evil does!

Interesting group we seem to have here. Thanks for the site. I'll check myself out (er, in). I'll get back to you, unless I'm burning up somewhere in the bowels of the earth. :grin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12