+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quiz: Whats your comfort cocktail

Quiz: Whats your comfort cocktail

Ok ladies and you guys...

What is your comfort cocktail

In my case it turned out as

senrik, you're a Comfort Cranberry

Very sweet with just a tad of tart makes you irresistible to be around. It seems like you've found a great balance between spontaneity and practicality — which is a very difficult task. You've managed to tap into an incredible source of fun while staying grounded and checking in with yourself. Good for you. Read more about your Comfort Cocktail...

Grab a tumbler, and one for your friends. Add some ice, 1-1/2 oz of Southern Comfort, a lime wedge, and some cranberry juice.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Comfort Colada

Being with you is like taking a vacation. When it comes right down to it, you're good-hearted, smooth, and just the right amount of sweet. Chances are you're the first call people make when they need someone to cheer them up or when they want someone to celebrate with. You're supportive, encouraging, and know how to have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Ok ladies and you guys...

What is your comfort cocktail

In my case it turned out as

senrik, you're a Comfort Cranberry

Very sweet with just a tad of tart makes you irresistible to be around. It seems like you've found a great balance between spontaneity and practicality — which is a very difficult task. You've managed to tap into an incredible source of fun while staying grounded and checking in with yourself. Good for you. Read more about your Comfort Cocktail...

Grab a tumbler, and one for your friends. Add some ice, 1-1/2 oz of Southern Comfort, a lime wedge, and some cranberry juice.
    I got the same...

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Bump

Jewels, you're a Comfort Colada

Being with you is like taking a vacation. When it comes right down to it, you're good-hearted, smooth, and just the right amount of sweet. Chances are you're the first call people make when they need someone to cheer them up or when they want someone to celebrate with. You're supportive, encouraging, and know how to have a good time.

Yep, that's me all right...

rose, you're a Southern Sparkler

The bottom line is — you're a complete prize. Just like the South, you've got that fun, sweet, charming personality that immediately draws people to you. It appears that you embrace each moment fully and love to have a good time. You've got a gift for lightening up the mood with your silly sense of humor and with the unique levity with which you approach life.

Of course I have a silly sense of humor!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Stargazer, you're a Southern Sparkler

The bottom line is — you're a complete prize. Just like the South, you've got that fun, sweet, charming personality that immediately draws people to you. It appears that you embrace each moment fully and love to have a good time. You've got a gift for lightening up the mood with your silly sense of humor and with the unique levity with which you approach life. Read more about your Comfort Cocktail...

Just grab a tall glass, and one for your friends. Add some ice, 1 1/2 oz of Southern Comfort, 1 oz of grapefruit juice, 1 oz of pineapple juice, and some club soda. You’ll have all the ingredients for a festive cocktail that sparkles almost as much as you do. For more great Holiday drink recipes, click here!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Triple it up for the Southern Sparkler...I'm in with texi and 'gazer.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    BB, you're a Comfort Cranberry

Very sweet with just a tad of tart makes you irresistible to be around. It seems like you've found a great balance between spontaneity and practicality — which is a very difficult task. You've managed to tap into an incredible source of fun while staying grounded and checking in with yourself. Good for you.

It's always a great moment when you walk into a room — people just love your positive energy and great sense of spirit. You also probably have a talent for quick (and good) decision-making. No reason to waste time pondering when you can be out enjoying, right? And just like a cranberry, you add great flavor to everything you touch. So maybe it's time to treat yourself to a cocktail that suits your spirited style.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Add me to the Comfort Colada group

Bloody Mary
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast