+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 220 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the Movie

Ack, I knew it was Clint, I just couldn't figure out the movie. I've seen so many of his over and over, it's hard to tell them apart sometimes.

Bill's up!

Here is a classic:

"She should be goodlooking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain morally casual attitude. "
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I love it when curiosity gets the better of me and it turns out to be a movie I've never seen. I feel so much better now. (But still feel pretty silly for never having seen this movie!)
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I am shocked that my good friends, and upstanding role models, Paulie and Wayner haven't jumped all over this one yet:

"She should be goodlooking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain morally casual attitude. "
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

I love the quote, but I can't pinpoint it. I hang my head in shame.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

You know what, though? It sounds like Weird Science. Like they're defining the teen idea of the perfect woman. I never saw the flick, but I'll roll the dice.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Here's a hint, the guy who said it was named Boon in the movie.

The Alamo.

Hmmm... I think it is time to check you coffee there Paulie!

Here's another hint... John Belushi and Tim Matheson were in this movie, but it was the little known third lead character who said that line.

I've never seen it, but that sounds like Animal House. But it would've been even funnier in The Alamo.

+ Reply to Thread