+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Name the Movie

A Few Good Men I love that movie
    "I think I have a plan. Why don't we throw a bomb the way we want to go and then when it goes off, we run like gd bastards"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Tremors

"Do you find me sadistic? You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions. At this moment, this is me at my most masochistic."
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Bubba, I had to tell you, your avatar is exactly like my tabby cat, Gimli. Are you sure you didn't borrow him for a week?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Kill Bill

"See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin some thinkin on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certaintees in life: One, don't do that. And Two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on an f'n education you coulda got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Good Will Hunting
    "And this is the best that you c - that the government, the *U.S. government* could come up with? I mean, you're NASA for crying out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You're the guys that're thinking sh** up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking sh** up and somebody backing them up! You're telling me you don't have a backup plan, that these eight boy scouts right here, that is the world's hope, that's what you're telling me?"

Good Will Hunting
    And this is the best that you c - that the government, the *U.S. government* could come up with? I mean, you're NASA for crying out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You're the guys that're thinking s*** up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking s*** up and somebody backing them up! You're telling me you don't have a backup plan, that these eight boy scouts right here, that is the world's hope, that's what you're telling me?

I thought someone would've gotten this by now. Here's a hint in the form of another great quote from the movie: "Get off the nuclear warhead now!"

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Armageddon

"Is this heaven?"
    "No. It's Iowa."
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Field of Dreams

"If you're not a steak, you don't belong here."

"I'm just trying to hide from my ex-husband"
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2247940;
    Field of Dreams

"If you're not a steak, you don't belong here."

"I'm just trying to hide from my ex-husband"
    National Treasure

"Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords."
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread