+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 220 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Name the Movie

Me, Myself, and Irene?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Oohh, soorry, Paulie. That too, is incorrect. I shall release another quote. I'm starting to think I'm the only one that saw this film, but I love quoting from it! This one should give it away on content.

"If there's anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiselled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we, too, can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident."

Zoolander!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! But I must post a final quote from that film before Paulie moves us along:

Matilda: So, I became...
    Derek: What?
    Matilda: Bulimic.
    Derek: You could read minds?!!

OH, shoot. Now I have to move us along! Er, uh...

How about this? I wish I could get it exactly because it's a wonderful line, but this is close.

"Those guys sit around all day waiting for something to die so they can eat it. That's a pretty weird job."

I"m stumped.

You'll laugh when you get it, Wayner. We have a history with this one.

I think it is from A Simple Plan right?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Doh! That would make sense, Bill. Paulie and I do have a history with that one dating back to the novel!

Right you are, Bill. Billy Bob's character had some outstanding lines in that film.

+ Reply to Thread