+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Name the Movie

No answer, just saying to Colby!

Hey eldee! Yeah, I could've picked a better quote. In fact, I will. Same movie, but I'll add a quote:

"This is some kind of scam!"
    "Oh good, a scam!"

"One of us has to be the victim, and one of us has to be the witness. What kind of a witness would you make? I'm your own brother, and I don't know what the hell you're saying."

Rat Race

a similar movie:
    "Course there is one good thing, when one was young, one could play along the corridors. I used to ride my pony up and down this corridor when I was young, then I grew up, got drunk, and fell off!"
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

The Great Race?
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

brusch just confirmed that is was "The Great Race". Blake Edwards makes great movies!

"God is our co pilot? Remember our car? Two seats! Where's he gonna sit?"
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    "God is our co pilot? Remember our car? Two seats! Where's he gonna sit?"
    Ok, Slight hint. I'm sticking with the race theme.

Cannonball Run?

Good one colby_d! What a classic movie that was!
    You're up.

Thanks! And you can call me Colby btw.

"The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head? He's got no lips, no vocal cords. What do you want me to do?"

Soapdish

"When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV."
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread