+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Breed of Dog Are You?

PKeeper

What Bread of Dog Are You?

Here is a site where, among other things, you can take a test to determine which bread of dog you most liklely resemble.

http://www.emode.com/

There are numreous other tests that many of you will finding intriguing.

LG.
    Cool site Pkeeper. For a more direct link to the dog quiz, click here: http://www.emode.com/dog/authorize/r.../dog/index.jsp

I'm a pug, but I skewed my answers to be a pug because I have one and they're my favorite type of dog.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Okay, I got lost on that link, but if I had to describe myself as a dog (and believe me, I have been referred to already by that) I would say that I am a collie. Hard working, friendly and loyal.

JR.
    No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you.

PKeeper
    clarabelle, just copy the link http://www.emode.com/ into you address bar on your web browser and hit enter. The dog quiz is one of many to choose from.

you're a German Shepherd!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

PKeeper
    No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong.

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash.

Queen of all boards
    No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong.

YEP...thats pretty accurate
    Life is a game, play hard.

you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar.
    Pretty close and I don't neglect my social calendar for sure
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast