+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Halloween Monster are you?

Which Halloween Monster are you?

Since we're already dressed as our celebrity-look alikes for Halloween, why not find out the monster within. The quiz is kind of lame, but it's still fun!

http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/quiz/monsters/index.asp

YOU ARE A FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER

Your childhood was rough, cobbled together from this and that. You finally got a hold of what was going on, and tried to be friendly. But it didn't quite work out, no matter how hard you tried. People kept trying to harm you. Finally you struck back out of self-preservation. You never really meant to have things like this, but you were surrounded by intolerance. They would pay for the way they treated you! You're very strong, but not very quick. If you're overwhelmed by numbers and scared by fire, you can't hold out for long.

Wow! I'm Frankie. See what happens when you're mean to me. Grrrrr!

YOU ARE A VAMPIRE

Somewhere in your murky past, you were seduced to the dark side. You developed a fondness for velvet and dark fabrics, for long capes and dark red lipstick. You enjoy the evening, the shadow of the night. You tend to be sensual, and whether it's a new conquest or an old flame, a nibble on the neck is quite enticing.

Keep an eye open for the unbelieving, for those who treasure an early sunrise and have a wooden stake or two in their pockets. You never know when those bat-haters will track you down and put an end to your nocturnal pleasures

And no, this doesn't mean I suck in general!
    Last edited by Ilikai; 10-30-2002 at 02:08 AM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

JustMyTwoCents

Didn't even know I WAS a MONSTER. LOL!

YOU ARE A FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER

Your childhood was rough, cobbled together from this and that. You finally got a hold of what was going on, and tried to be friendly. But it didn't quite work out, no matter how hard you tried. People kept trying to harm you. Finally you struck back out of self-preservation. You never really meant to have things like this, but you were surrounded by intolerance. They would pay for the way they treated you!

You're very strong, but not very quick. If you're overwhelmed by numbers and scared by fire, you can't hold out for long.

(ummmm yall? I don't even HAVE a Halloween Costume. However, just because THIS says that I am "very strong...BUT, not very quick" does NOT mean I am DUMB)

I just had to clear that part up.

And that is......

JUSTMYTWOCENTS

YOU ARE A SKELETON

You had a good life. You went to your eternal rest. Now many years have passed and just your bones remain, nice and clean, peaceful and quiet. Then someone comes along and animates you! You don't even have a smile or a warm hand to hold - just crunchy bones mysteriously held together. How can someone kill you? There's no brain to mush, no heart to stab. Maybe the best someone could do is mash the bones into dust, or try to take on whoever has animated you. You don't really care, you're just a collection of bones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sounds about right! LOL Especially the "no brain" part!

YOU ARE THE BIRDS

You try to mind your own business. You like your forests, where you can be free and roam. But someone keeps antagonizing you. Your prods for them to go away are ignored. Luckily, you're not defenseless. You've got your beaks, you've got your claws. It's time to get some payback for being bothered so much, and to get these people out for good. Just watch out for their weapons - a few shotgun blasts and you're toast!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ili, I think a vampire is appropriate for you, and No I don't think you suck. Because, you're mostly a late-night poster like me.

Oooo...I like the little vampire icon.

*fixed sentence

Queen of all boards
    I too, am a vampire:
    Armand: They had forgotten the first lesson: that we must be powerful, beautiful, and without regret.

Lestat: Evildoers are easier, and they taste better
    Life is a game, play hard.

Vampire here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I too, am a vampire. Though I think the comment about my affinity for red lipstick would only hold true if it's on someone else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast