+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Halloween Monster are you?

Well, vampires are the only things that scare me. Most vampire movies give me the chills, but there's something about The Lost Boys that frightens me. Kiefer is friggin scary! I would never wanna get caught at a bonfire by his little gang.

Lost Boys is one of those movies that I watch everytime it's on TV. I didn't think it was that scary, but it had that element of spookines that most Vampire movies have. I love watching Vampire and Werewolf movies.

Surfer, did you read the Anne Rice vampire chornicles? Interview with a Vampire, Lestat the Vampire, and Queen of the Damned are absolutley my favorite books. I developed a crush for Armand and Louie, while reading those books. He! He!

Queen of all boards
    Yeah, I read em all...loved em..I have to say, the the movie, Queen of the damned, BLOWS! They totally changed the book..do not watch it.
    Life is a game, play hard.

Too late! I've already watched it and it sucked bigtime!
    The movie "Interview with a vampire" was really good, imo. NOt as good as the book, but definitely worth watching.

FORT Fogey

I'm a Vampire!

YOU ARE A VAMPIRE

Somewhere in your murky past, you were seduced to the dark side. You developed a fondness for velvet and dark fabrics, for long capes and dark red lipstick. You enjoy the evening, the shadow of the night. You tend to be sensual, and whether it's a new conquest or an old flame, a nibble on the neck is quite enticing.

Keep an eye open for the unbelieving, for those who treasure an early sunrise and have a wooden stake or two in their pockets. You never know when those bat-haters will track you down and put an end to your nocturnal pleasures!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    Mdrio, The Lost Boys is scary? Hmm, I was never scared at that movie, just scared I would embarrass myself when I lunged at the screen in my efforts to get closer to Kiefer Sutherland, man was he a hot vampire. Tom Cruise and Brad Pit combined have NOTHING on Kiefer as a bloodsucking monster.
    I felt the same way when I saw that movie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234