+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Halloween Monster are you?

Vampire here, as well...

Sleeping with George W
    YOU ARE A WITCH
    Witches aren't physically strong, nor are they imposing. Their power is in their mind, their cunning andintelligence. They don't mind doing a bit of gathering and a bit of mixing in order to create their potions and spells. They can plan out their revenge, track down a target from afar and set it loose withoutwarning. They do like to let their target know what is going on, so the target can suffer even more,knowing who caused it. A nice parchment or sign left behind will do the trick!

Be sure to keep a crystal ball around to glance into the future, and some incense and sweet drinks with which to seduce the unwary. But watch out for those resistant to your spells - if they get close, they can be your undoing.

Hey, I already knew I was a witch! I'm all about those evil curses and revenge!

Okay, I took your Quiz. In fact, I took it four times and changed my answers on all four tries. I still came up with Vampire. But, hey, can't I bend the rules alittle and pick The Crawling Eye????

JR.
    I am A FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER!

LG.
    am I the only Zombie here?

Which Halloween Monster are you?

YOU ARE A ZOMBIE

You had a good life. You lived, you loved, you lost. And now you were looking forward to a long eternal rest, to move on with what the world had in store for you. But it was not to be. Someone has dragged you back out of the grave and sucked your brains out too. You can't even control what you do, you can just plod around. Your friends and family are terrified of you and just want to destroy you. It's all very confusing, but also extremely irritating. Time to whack a screaming teenager or two to teach them a lesson - why did they grab the flashlight instead of something a bit more threatening??

You're stronger than just about anyone you run into, but you're pretty slow. Watch out for those guys with flamethrowers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death has always been a mysterious and somewhat frightening thing for people. Zombies are a nightmare because they allow those you once loved and cared for to become mindless monsters attacking you. Zombies have been talked about in just about every culture there is, from the zombie form of a lover to zombie armies of fierce warriors.

Zombies seem to be prime fodder for movies, and a whole slew of zombie movies have been made. One of the first was White Zombie with Bela Lugosi in 1932 but even Scoobie Doo has jumped in with Scoobie-Doo on Zombie Island.

Quotes:

The most famous is to just wander around and mutter "Brains ... Brains ..."
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

YOU ARE A FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER

Your childhood was rough, cobbled together from this and that. You finally got a hold of what was going on, and tried to be friendly. But it didn't quite work out, no matter how hard you tried. People kept trying to harm you. Finally you struck back out of self-preservation. You never really meant to have things like this, but you were surrounded by intolerance. They would pay for the way they treated you!

You're very strong, but not very quick. If you're overwhelmed by numbers and scared by fire, you can't hold out for long.
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

LG- I'm a zombie too.

clara... I'm growing on you
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Cool Kylie, we can have a Zombie party later and eat everyone's brains or whatever they do. Or course they could just run away from us because zombies can only walk like a 90 year old man, but what fun would that be?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Vampire here -- looks like we have a lot of them!

YOU ARE A VAMPIRE

Somewhere in your murky past, you were seduced to the dark side. You developed a fondness for velvet and dark fabrics, for long capes and dark red lipstick. You enjoy the evening, the shadow of the night. You tend to be sensual, and whether it's a new conquest or an old flame, a nibble on the neck is quite enticing.

Keep an eye open for the unbelieving, for those who treasure an early sunrise and have a wooden stake or two in their pockets. You never know when those bat-haters will track you down and put an end to your nocturnal pleasures.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast