+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Religion Test

FORT Fogey

The Religion Test

http://www.emode.com/tests/religion/

This seemed pretty accurate (I'm a Unitarian Universalist, by the way):

Anna, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.

FORT Fogey
    Okay, I just got this e-mail in the mail!

How much more accurate could you get!?! They picked my actual religion and it's a rare one!!!

Anna, your religious beliefs have the most in common with Unitarian Universalism

Did you know?

What sets Unitarian Universalism apart from other religions is their view on religious tolerance.

Want to get a better understanding of your spiritual style and how your beliefs relate to the major world religions? Purchase your personalized Religious Compatibility Report now!

Tell your friends about The Religion Test
    http://www.emode.com/jumpto?test=rel...t&where=invite

This message was sent to a-holster@northwestern.edu.

Tig, your belief system is best suited to religions that value open mindedness

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that encourage you to find your own spiritual path.

You are attracted to a religion that tolerates mixed beliefs about the existence of God and upholds the idea that there is something to be learned from every religion. You are open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. You are attracted to spiritual groups that are composed of typically open-minded and intellectual people who actively engage in individual exploration of many different spiritual truths.

I don't know if the samples on the bottom are general samples that everyone sees? But I'm definitely not paying for a report
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fogey
    I would never pay for a report, but they're fun for free...

Todd, your belief system is best suited to religions that value salvation from sin

How do we know? While you were taking this test, we compared your religious beliefs against 10 of the world's most common religions. Your score shows that you share core beliefs with religions that offer to deliver you from sin or save you from evil.

Some religions assert that all people are born with original sin and must seek salvation. They also maintain that a savior has come to save humankind and that you can find salvation by accepting this as the truth. You are attracted to spiritual groups that believe salvation is possible and encourage you along that path.

Find out which of the 10 major religions is most compatible with your belief system — and how compatible you are with the other top nine — in your personalized Religious Compatibility Report. It's ready right now!

+ Reply to Thread