+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Passion Predictor

FORT Fogey

The Passion Predictor

http://www.emode.com/passion/

Anna, you're a Snugglebunny!

Snugglebunny

When you're in love, the whole world knows it. The excitement of romance shines from your eyes. After all, love is grand. And so is intimacy, whispering sweet nothings, the occasional PDA, and the joy of being cuddled up and cozy with your partner...Yikes. Is that a sugar headache coming on?

Nah we're just jealous. Fact is, you've got a leg up on most folks when it comes to welcoming romance and nurturing its growth. Recognizing your gift for knowing what you need to stay happy in love will guide you through uncertain times. What more could anyone ask for?

Here's the catch: You might want to check in with yourself from time to time to make sure you're not avoiding real intimacy or hiding behind romantic games. We know, we know. It's more fun to just play. But keep in mind that true love is worth the work!

Belle of the Ball

One of great things about being you is that you have a healthy dose of self-respect. It's not every Tom, Dick, or Harry who gets to land a date with you. Your natural tendency to really check someone out before letting 'em in the door serves you well. You don't get stuck with the bottom-feeders.

So what if some people think you're a challenge? That isn't always a bad thing. Being picky just means you don't settle for anything but the best. You want someone who will dote on you and take good care of you, while still keeping you on your toes. Thank goodness you're not one of the many women who underestimate their self-worth (men tend to overestimate). That's why you see so many gorgeous gals going out with meatheads.

Is it possible that your romantic standards are just protecting the heart of gold inside? Once you let your guard down, successful suitors find a loving, generous gal who will throw herself into a relationship. Our only advice is that in your quest for love, carry with you the immortal words of Mother Teresa: "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

I'm not sure this is me. I'm someone who falls in love so easily. I've never really been picky either. Oh well. I got the best husband in the world so it doesn't matter.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Belle of the Ball

One of great things about being you is that you have a healthy dose of self-respect. It's not every Tom, Dick, or Harry who gets to land a date with you. Your natural tendency to really check someone out before letting 'em in the door serves you well. You don't get stuck with the bottom-feeders.

So what if some people think you're a challenge? That isn't always a bad thing. Being picky just means you don't settle for anything but the best. You want someone who will dote on you and take good care of you, while still keeping you on your toes. Thank goodness you're not one of the many women who underestimate their self-worth (men tend to overestimate). That's why you see so many gorgeous gals going out with meatheads.

Is it possible that your romantic standards are just protecting the heart of gold inside? Once you let your guard down, successful suitors find a loving, generous gal who will throw herself into a relationship. Our only advice is that in your quest for love, carry with you the immortal words of Mother Teresa: "If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

Hmmm...it's true that I have self-respect, but I definitely am not picky and should probably be way MORE picky....
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Originally posted by greenflute98

I'm someone who falls in love so easily. I've never really been picky either. Oh well. I got the best husband in the world so it doesn't matter.
    Me too (except for the husband part). I tend to dive in quick.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

It says I'm a snugglebunny too. Honestly, not so much. I mean, I like being all cutesy as much as the next person, I guess, but my boyfriend and I laugh and joke more than we whisper sweet nothings in one another's ears. In fact, if he did that, I'd probably look at him and say "What the hell is wrong with you?"

FORT Fogey
    Normally, I was never into romance or any of that until I met my husband and he turned me all mushy (I used to be kind of cold-hearted, actually)...

I am a snugglebunny

Your Intimacy Rating: 7
    Being your fabulous self does come at a price. When you're devoted to caring, giving, and listening to others, sometimes you need a little quiet time with number one. That's definitely not a bad thing, as long as your sweetie-pie doesn't feel shut out. Maybe it would help to offer a little reassurance before retreating to your cave. That way the one you love won't misinterpret your withdrawal.

Your Passion Rating: 8
    Turn off that Spice channel before you melt! What an enviable quality you have a penchant for passion. Folks like you don't need to waffle around with any "is it right or is it wrong?" back and forth. You just know when the sparks are there, you're in the right place. You lucky duck!

Your Commitment Rating: 6
    Maybe you're not exactly dreaming of an idyllic fairy tale wedding, but you just might have secretly entertained the idea of a little house with a picket fence. Maybe you've even stared wistfully at couples with baby strollers passing by on a Sunday afternoon. That's what's so great about you you understand the value of maintaining and nourishing your relationship. Ahh, it's all so romantic.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jewels, you're a Guardian Angel!

Chances are you've kicked around the idea of settling down on some shady lane with your honey and maybe even thought about having a kid or a couple of pets. Even if you've never cooked a pot roast or picked out fabric for curtains, we'll bet you've got solid nurturing instincts nestled within.

That's why, when it comes to your partner, you're the Mother Teresa of romantic relationships. Doing little things like planning cool vacations and jotting a quick love note, tells your partner daily how much you care. This A+ quality not only makes you a compassionate lover, but also a trusted friend.

Here's the rub: You're ready to give and give, but sometimes you might get resentful when your significant other doesn't return the favor. It can be difficult for you to let people fend for themselves, but try to focus on maintaining balance. Be sure to look out for number one, and try to indulge yourself as often as you indulge those you care about.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

senrik, you're a Sugar Daddy!

Sugar Daddy

You're basically the all-American breadwinner a Ward Cleaver for the 21st century. You like taking care of your partner and don't see any need to apologize for it. Why shouldn't a guy dote on and protect the one he loves?

The good news is that you're probably great at this job. In a cold world, there's something to be said for a committed partner like you, who has good manners and style to boot. It might just be that you're the perfect gentleman and an all-around swell guy.

On the downside, there's a chance you're missing out on something here. Are you thinking more about getting ahead than about your sweetie? It's one thing to work hard to provide a comfortable lifestyle for your partner. But too much nose-to-the-grindstone time could leave you too drained to work on your relationship. How about spending some downtime with your honey and enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Your Intimacy Rating: 7
    Being your fabulous self does come at a price. When you're devoted to caring, giving, and listening to others, sometimes you need a little quiet time with number one. That's definitely not a bad thing, as long as your sweetie-pie doesn't feel shut out. Maybe it would help to offer a little reassurance before retreating to your cave. That way the one you love won't misinterpret your withdrawal.

Your Passion Rating: 6
    In the endless battle between the mind and heart, you probably lean toward leaving the boring one behind (yes, that's the head). Throw in some candles, chocolates, and a dash of Kama Sutra, and you're right at home. You set the temperature to sizzling that's just one of the reasons why you thrive in romance. So until you hear otherwise from the doctor, we say keep up the good work.

Your Commitment Rating: 7
    Maybe you're not exactly dreaming of an idyllic fairy tale wedding, but you just might have secretly entertained the idea of a little house with a picket fence. Maybe you've even stared wistfully at couples with baby strollers passing by on a Sunday afternoon. That's what's so great about you you understand the value of maintaining and nourishing your relationship. Ahh, it's all so romantic.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread