+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you connect?

FORT Fogey

How do you connect?

Take the quiz at http://www.emode.com/tests/connect

Mine is semi-correct (although it depends on my mood):

The In-depth Conversationalist

Whether it's 4 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon, you're probably the friend people call when they need someone to talk to. "Lean on me" might as well be your theme song. You're a great confidante and advisor who's especially good at listening to your pals when something's on their mind. Just make sure they're willing to do the same for you!

Marathon phone calls don't tire you out! You've been working on your endurance for years. Whether talking about the major events in your life, spelling out every detail of your last vacation, or giving the all important blow-by-blow of your last date, you've got stories to share with the loved ones in your life! And if that afterthought occurs just after you hang up? No worries. You're not ashamed to call back for a quick update. Sure, your friends might tease you about your flair for drama and attention to detail. But they always know that when they need you, you're just a phone call away.

FORT Fogey
    Are they trying to imply that I talk too much, because if they are, they're absolutely correct!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jewels, your connection type is The Networker

There's no doubt about it: You like to be in the know, and you spend a lot of time checking in with friends and family to find out what they're up to. You're a networker in the most natural sense and probably are better at keeping other people in touch than they are. What is it about you? Your easy-going style, your sincere desire to hook up the people you like in your life? You're just someone who doesn't take relationships for granted. You're probably still in touch with the kids you met at camp years ago and you plan on keeping the friends you have now forever.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    John, your connection type is The Gossip

If someone's looking for a new gossip columnist, they'd know just who to call. Or maybe you'd call them first since you're always on top of the latest buzz. You're all ears when there's some hot news to discuss or spread.

You probably never leave home without your phone (I mean, what if something comes up?) And it wouldn't surprise us if you're the type to spend long hours emailing and instant messaging your friends. When you get a juicy bit of knowledge, who are you to keep it all to yourself? It's only fair to let others know what's going on too. While your tendency to spread the news might get you into trouble on occasion, your heart's usually in the right place people can see that. And regardless of your occasional blabs, your audience will no doubt look forward to what you're going to say next.

The In-depth Conversationalist

Whether it's 4 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon, you're probably the friend people call when they need someone to talk to. "Lean on me" might as well be your theme song. You're a great confidante and advisor who's especially good at listening to your pals when something's on their mind. Just make sure they're willing to do the same for you

senrik, your connection type is The Networker
    The Networker

There's no doubt about it: You like to be in the know, and you spend a lot of time checking in with friends and family to find out what they're up to. You're a networker in the most natural sense and probably are better at keeping other people in touch than they are. What is it about you? Your easy-going style, your sincere desire to hook up the people you like in your life? You're just someone who doesn't take relationships for granted. You're probably still in touch with the kids you met at camp years ago and you plan on keeping the friends you have now forever.

You love hooking your friends up with one another, and your friends might tease you about your obsession with matchmaking but they know when they need a place to crash in Chicago, or a lead on a cool new job for the summer, that you're the person who can really connect them with a place to stay, some free concert tix, a new friend, a new job...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread