+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which "Friend" are you?

FORT Fogey

Which "Friend" are you?

Take the quiz at http://www.emode.com/tests/friend/

Ewww! Somehow I ended up Phoebe - of course, they're all annoying... If I was one of them, it would probably be Monica, though (only my weight is in the triple digits).

Phoebe

Um, ok! You're, like Phoebe. Ok, so you may not have Phoebe's, well, special intuition or, um, musical talent. But, like everyone's favorite beautiful-blond-psychic-masseuse, you never lie and your friends are the most important thing in your life.

With an utterly free spirit like yours, some people see you as flaky. But creative, perceptive-as-heck, and eerily wise is more like it. You see the good in everyone, which could make your dating life a bit, well, uneven. But you always land on your feet with your humor, kindness, (and who-knows-what-from-beyond) as your guide.

you've got a little bit of Phoebe going on!

Um, ok! You're, like Phoebe. Ok, so you may not have Phoebe's, well, special intuition or, um, musical talent. But, like everyone's favorite beautiful-blond-psychic-masseuse, you never lie and your friends are the most important thing in your life. Read more about your inner "Friend"...
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jewels, you've got a little bit of Rachel going on!

She's everybody's sweetheart, despite some (mostly) endearing quirks. And it looks like you too, have a little Rachel Green inside you. (If you're lucky, you might share her good looks too). Some may see you as a little spoiled, or at times naive. But overall you're a total doll. Like the real Rachel, you make your way in the world, figuring it out as you go.

I don't even watch this show, so I don't know if this is good or bad...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread